Missing boys found

Kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 12, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)
How do these sort of sickos get by for this long without getting caught?

It's like a lot of criminals...people are surprisingly able to put things out of their minds and have normal lives despite the things they are doing. It's actually a fairly amazing ability of our brains. A person can go to work, go shopping for a couple people, and then go home to the young boy tied up in the basement, and no one that sees or talks to that person will ever be the wiser.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 12, 2007 -> 10:21 PM)
It's like a lot of criminals...people are surprisingly able to put things out of their minds and have normal lives despite the things they are doing. It's actually a fairly amazing ability of our brains. A person can go to work, go shopping for a couple people, and then go home to the young boy tied up in the basement, and no one that sees or talks to that person will ever be the wiser.

So, who the hell you got in in your basement?!?

:)

Just imagine being the father of either of these boys. I hear these stories and my first thought is "I will kill that bastard". Especialy in the case where the one has been gone for a looong time, that dad must be foaming at the mouth in anger at this animal for whatever he has done to his son. For that fathers sake, I hope they keep the dirtbag safely locked away, so the dad doesn't lose his cool and do something stupid. If he just bides his time, the loser's fellow inmates will do the dirty work for him once he gets to prison, as long as they don't put him in solitary.

Im interested to hear what the older boy has to say. He hasnt been in school in 4 years, but his ears are pierced and his lip is pierced, and he seems to be in pretty good physical condition. What happened while he was there?