Hey Killa

Mr. Showtime

I was watching the WGN news and Rich King was praising that fan who brought his glove and caught Alou's homer. Ugh.  :nono

The scrub loving media is looking for anything to celebrate and divert attention from the Sox taking the first 2 games.

WGN is Cub owned. What do you expect? I still stand by my assertion that anyone over the age of 12 and a male that brings a glove to a ballpark must check his BALLS in at the Guest Relations Booth prior to being seated. Grow a set you PUSSY!!!!! THAT'S WHY GOD GAVE YOU TWO HANDS!!!!! TOUGHEN UP FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE DUSTY WAS GONNA RUN OUT OF PLAYERS..... AND IF HE DID..... HE WOULDN'T BE POINTING TO THE STANDS LOOKING FOR YOU TO SUIT UP DOUCHE!!!!! PLUS..... AS AN ADULT WITH A GLOVE ON, HOW THE f*** ARE YOU ABLE TO RUMMAGE THROUGH YOUR POCKETS FOR MONEY AND HOLD A BEER YOU MORON!!!!! :headbang

I guess I shouldn't have expected different. I just found it funny. He called it a "nifty" grab, and said "give that man a contract."

Why not, he didn't lose it in the sun like SamMe.

It was Chelios today, f*** that guy.

*Yes, I did get the joke. I know Rick is not the slimmest man around*

Yeah, saw Cheli. I used to love that guy with the Hawks (named my dog after him). Now, not only is he a dirty DeadThing, but he is always showing up at the urinal kissing the scrubs ass. Oh the pain.

Yeah, saw Cheli. I used to love that guy with the Hawks (named my dog after him). Now, not only is he a dirty DeadThing, but he is always showing up at the urinal kissing the scrubs ass. Oh the pain.

Yeah, he even had a Wrigley t-shirt on to.

WGN is Cub owned. What do you expect? I still stand by my assertion that anyone over the age of 12 and a male that brings a glove to a ballpark must check his BALLS in at the Guest Relations Booth prior to being seated. Grow a set you PUSSY!!!!! THAT'S WHY GOD GAVE YOU TWO HANDS!!!!! TOUGHEN UP FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE DUSTY WAS GONNA RUN OUT OF PLAYERS..... AND IF HE DID..... HE WOULDN'T BE POINTING TO THE STANDS LOOKING FOR YOU TO SUIT UP DOUCHE!!!!! PLUS..... AS AN ADULT WITH A GLOVE ON, HOW THE f*** ARE YOU ABLE TO RUMMAGE THROUGH YOUR POCKETS FOR MONEY AND HOLD A BEER YOU MORON!!!!!  :headbang

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

right on my man!

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Red Wings = Sox Fans or Tiger Fans

current and former Black Hawks = Cubs fans

get with the program here!  :)  :headbang  :bringit  :lol:

Nope. Current Red Wings (Hull and Chelios) like sitting in the bleachers at the urinal.

Face it, your heros love the scrubs. f*** them.

Chelios = former black hawk

Hull = child growing up in Chicago as son of BH player and thus cubs fan

Yet I saw neither at a scrub game until they became members of the Dead Things. Playing with those assholes turned them into scrub fans. f*** them both.

oh, give it up, poor baby - they are Chicago tranplants from B Hawkdom.

You never saw an Yzerman or Federov or CuJo or Hacek sing that song at that minor league park, only transplanted Chicago B H players.

:bringit  :bringit  :lol:  :lol:  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

Face the cold hard fact that you currently idolize a couple of scrub fans.

:lol:

Oh, and the Dead Things last cup is tainted since they brought it to the urinal. I wonder if the scrub fans used it as a toilet that day mistaking it for one of the troughs. :lol:

:bringit