Dominick's $4.99 Pizza

retro1983hat

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 11:33 AM)
Asian Hooters!!! :headbang

Benihana's actually has an awesome lunch. We go there a bit for work and you can't beat that chicken noodle lunch dish they have for like 6.95. You get a boatload of damn good food, a bit of a show, and a nice long lunch.

I love the Dominicks Pizza. I never made it ritual just because I rarely eat pizza, but I'd always head over to Dominicks locally after school on friday's and all my friends and I would order a bunch of pizzas.

If I was Antonio Alfonseca I'd give it three thumbs up. I guess I'll settle for two.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 07:56 PM)
50 cent hotdogs at UDF.

I don't know what UDF means, but if I had to put the gas station chicken up against Jimmy Johns for a single meal, the gas station would win. And Jimmy Johns is basically my 2nd favorite meal ( Next July, wedding in South Bend, I don't care which JJ's, I'm getting a f***ing sub)

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 12:59 PM)
Yes I have, they are still good, in fact i may have picked one up tonight if i wasnt hitting up Benihana's

Its my second fav pizza bargain to hot n ready at little caesars on the way to US Cell

Hell yeah, Rock. They've got ribs now. I love me some Little Ceasers.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 10:22 PM)
I don't know what UDF means, but if I had to put the gas station chicken up against Jimmy Johns for a single meal, the gas station would win. And Jimmy Johns is basically my 2nd favorite meal ( Next July, wedding in South Bend, I don't care which JJ's, I'm getting a f***ing sub)

UDF is a gas station/conveinance store in Ohio. It stands for Uniter Dairy Farmers. Its kind of like a white hen but with ice cream and dairy products instead of a deli. they have 50 cent hot dogs 24/7 and they are good drunk or sober. Awesome

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 20, 2007 -> 03:06 AM)
Hell yeah, Rock. They've got ribs now. I love me some Little Ceasers.

Ever hit the one down by the Cell on Halsted? Always have fresh breadsticks.