Sale on sox stuff @ footlocker on state street

drowninginflame

QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 04:24 PM)
Last night I got an game issue Aaron Rowand jersey and an awesome sox hoodie for a grand total of.....$31.00

All thier WS jerseys are 21.00 and shirts were $5 and hoodies were 9.99

highly suggest stopping in, they had quite a few players left in terms of the jerseys.

Thank you. I luv hearing about deals like this.

Just last week FL had a 40% off sale on everything not Nike or Asics...

I went and took a look...they have Iguchi, Jenks, Contreras, Rowand, and one or two others, I believe...one or two sizes of each...white pinstripes w/ the WS Champions logo...21.99...

Personally, I passed, mainly because I prefer the WS without it saying Champions underneath. Still somewhat tempted to get a Contreras jersey just for the price.

I wish I still knew somebody who works at FL because they are having a 60% off clearance items for employees. I'd definitely buy at that price.

I also want to add that I like that people share this along whoever shared the DVD being cheap. Thanks and hopefully it continues. This thrifty person appreciates it.

Some of the stuff I've seen at Marshall's and AJ Wright in Chicago are the official fleece sweatshirts for 30 and the nike dri-fit shirts with the reflective diamond-prints...

QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last night I got an game issue Aaron Rowand jersey and an awesome sox hoodie for a grand total of.....$31.00

Not be a downer because it is a good deal, but those jerseys are not game issue...not even close. It's a replica jersey wth the cheap lettering and numbers on the back.

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Jan 21, 2007 -> 06:54 PM)
Still a good deal considering they are down from over $100. And the employee event was a few weeks ago, the coupon (this one was 40%) was online for everyone to use

40% off everything not nike or asics last week or 2 weeks ago, I believe. Coupons for foot locker, along with the other 2 stores they own, footaction and champs, were online, as you said.

I heard that this past thurs. and fri. was 60% off clearance items for employees.

QUOTE(Brian26 @ Jan 21, 2007 -> 11:48 AM)
Not be a downer because it is a good deal, but those jerseys are not game issue...not even close. It's a replica jersey wth the cheap lettering and numbers on the back.

My nephew was talking about this also ............... said the jerseys were the bad fake ones .....

my sister tried to buy him one of those, he said no way he didnt want it

my mom does that also, she sees a sale and just buys everything...it is of course a nice jesture but when you want something specific hey that is what you want...

That is why stores have sales, many people can't help themselves.

I am going to stop by and see if I can get an iguchi jersey for my girlfriend...(she doesn't care if it is up to game specs)