Damn

LDF

i feel sorry for williams. here is what the trib said.

>>>>>

The other said the nerve damage was so severe that doctors initially believed amputation might be necessary.

That is no longer a concern, the source said.

Official information from the hospital and the Bulls on Williams' condition and prognosis isn't expected until Monday at the earliest.

It's all speculation right now - and the Bulls are being very secretive about it, which doesn't help to STOP speculation - but the latest I heard on the radio is that they think he'll miss one full season at least.

It's an unfortunate accident for Williams AND for the Bulls, who had their best trade opportunity taken away by the crash as well. I'm sure this isn't how he wanted it, but now Crawford won't have to look over his shoulder for the hook all the time.

I don't. A multi-million dollar athlete in a sport where he uses his arms and legs and his dumb-ass is riding on a crotch-rocket. He's a f***ing moron if you ask me. His career is over. When riding one of these crotch-rockets, it's never a matter of will I get into a crash but when. He should have known better.

A car is one thing. Riding on a "missile" is totally different.

I don't. A multi-million dollar athlete in a sport where he uses his arms and legs and his dumb-ass is riding on a crotch-rocket. He's a f***ing moron if you ask me. His career is over. When riding one of these crotch-rockets, it's never a matter of will I get into a crash but when. He should have known better.

A car is one thing. Riding on a "missile" is totally different.

being a dumb ass is one thing, i like him. he is a respectful person. i have wish evil things on players that i don't like. for me this is different.

we are talking about a person ability to walk again. stupid accident, i agree, a waste of talent, that too i agree, but for me at least i hope he recovers without losing a leg in the process.