Best of Soxtalk 2006 Nominations

Rex Kickass

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to point out one rule I have for these awards. There will be absolutely no spamming of members for votes or anything like this. There is no self promotion, this is not like running for president. This is meant to be a fun off-season thing and it is something that has become a bit of a tradition here at Soxtalk.

Hopefully we have some new winners this year and I'll be excited to see who gets to join me in the Hall of Fame Class, but for any of you members posting on roids, I will petition to have you removed from the hall :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 11:13 AM)
I want to point out one rule I have for these awards. There will be absolutely no spamming of members for votes or anything like this. There is no self promotion, this is not like running for president. This is meant to be a fun off-season thing and it is something that has become a bit of a tradition here at Soxtalk.

Hopefully we have some new winners this year and I'll be excited to see who gets to join me in the Hall of Fame Class, but for any of you members posting on roids, I will petition to have you removed from the hall :lol:

[slinks away, quietly]

We can't troll for votes here? Oops. Too late. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm posting the first IM I sent to a mod as part of my campaign:

LVSoxFan: Hey

Moderator: Hey

LVSoxFan: So how was rugby practice?

Er... never mind...

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Jan 25, 2007 -> 02:24 PM)
Jimbo's Drinker could win for most hated poster....try hard to not be, but i am..

oh well.

If it is any consolation, you are one of my favorite posters. I think you bring a bit of an edge to the board.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 26, 2007 -> 11:18 AM)
Jimbo will never be as quality as poster as Shuf was. :bang

yeah that shuf was just raw material.....Jimbo is much better.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 26, 2007 -> 04:25 AM)
Nobody hates you, Jimbo. You just take Jayhawk jocking to a new level.

your so young and cute in your ways.

I didn't think I posted enough to be nominated for anything . To my shock and dismay there I was in the pessimisstic award nominations ! Why was I not informed of this dubious honor ? Shocks the hell out of me thats for sure. If I win I'll write a scathing editorial of the whole Soxtalk organization so help me God ! I'll bring this place down like a house of cards !!

Think green for this post ! :P