Best of Soxtalk 2006 Nominations

Rex Kickass

I'm nominaed for "Most eloquent poster who can right good."

How did that happen? :lolhitting

Anyway, whoever nominated me, I appreciate the thought and gesture. Same to those who've voted for me thus far and whoever will in the near future.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 12:21 AM)
I'm nominaed for "Most eloquent poster who can right good."

How did that happen? :lolhitting

Anyway, whoever nominated me, I appreciate the thought and gesture. Same to those who've voted for me thus far and whoever will in the near future.

If i culda ben numinatid 4 ne a ward i waz hoppin it wood b dat 1 !

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 03:45 AM)
If i culda ben numinatid 4 ne a ward i waz hoppin it wood b dat 1 !

Any fame is good fame, damnit. I've found it important to thank those who've recognized my shortcomings. :P

I appreciate the ROY nomination. Truly, and I thank whoever posted it.

But, uh, I'm not sure whether I should laugh, cry or say thank you to whoever nominated me for the Conservative Award. I'm...glad? I guess, but, umm. Yeah. :bang

Edited by Gregory Pratt

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 07:22 AM)
I finally got in the running for award, although somehow it was for the pessimistic award, il take what i can get i even voted for myself :P

I'm in the same category though I know I won't win it. Wait a second ... that was pessimisstic wasn't it ? I do deserve it after all !

I've just discovered this award thread. Had I known about this earlier, I would have definitely nominated some posters for certain categories. I'll make sure to vote.

To whoever nominated me for post of the year, thank you.

edit: It's a shame santo=dorf wasn't nominated for a category like "best baseballer." I could see him winning a category titled "most independent thinker," or "poster with most supporting evidence."

Honorary nomination to beautox and Milkman delivers for a great 2006.

Edited by shoota

QUOTE(shoota @ Feb 3, 2007 -> 01:32 PM)
I've just discovered this award thread. Had I known about this earlier, I would have definitely nominated some posters for certain categories. I'll make sure to vote.

To whoever nominated me for post of the year, thank you.

edit: It's a shame santo=dorf wasn't nominated for a category like "best baseballer." I could see him winning a category titled "most independent thinker," or "poster with most supporting evidence."

Honorary nomination to beautox and Milkman delivers for a great 2006.

For?

And thanks.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Feb 3, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
For?

And thanks.

For your overall contribution of rational, intelligent Sox discussion; for your analysis of Sox personnel; for your posting style.

Wow. I must have had a bad year around here. There were 2 categories I won last year ( thread starter and drinking buddy ) that I didn't even get nominated for this time around. LOL!

I was surprised to see my name under the armchair manager award though. That was pretty funny.

Of course, I got a nod for the Conservative award again and I like my chances to make it a 3-peat on that one.

QUOTE(NUKE @ Feb 3, 2007 -> 11:10 PM)
Wow. I must have had a bad year around here. There were 2 categories I won last year ( thread starter and drinking buddy ) that I didn't even get nominated for this time around. LOL!

I was surprised to see my name under the armchair manager award though. That was pretty funny.

Of course, I got a nod for the Conservative award again and I like my chances to make it a 3-peat on that one.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.