Best of Soxtalk 2006 Nominations

Rex Kickass

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 09:04 PM)
Odd, I was nominated for 5 categories and only won 1 of them. There's only one reasonable explanation for this . . . you're all f***ing idiots. :)

The stats show you lost, but luckily I'm a scout and still consider you a top notch posting talent :P

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 12:23 PM)
I got a total of 4 votes for biggest pessimist, and 3 of them are not by me! Maybe next season I can go the distance for sure :cheers

That's a pretty optimistic view of things. You've lost my vote for next year.

Just a few more comments; I nominated bmags' post, but my favorite part was cut off. It was hilarious that bmags added "MAN" to the end of his post.

statmandu got jobbed. 100% of his threads are awesome.

What's the difference between "Biggest optimist" and "the Hawk" award? (jphat007 won both, deversingly so.)

Wow I won, cheers fellas. I feel a bit of a fraud because I've hardly posted over the last few months. I'm afraid I've been busy with other stuff. Rest assured I'll be back full time when the season starts. Anyone interested in any more of those game by game starting pitcher banners again? Or do you still blame them for last years slumps?

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 06:52 PM)
Wow I won, cheers fellas. I feel a bit of a fraud because I've hardly posted over the last few months. I'm afraid I've been busy with other stuff. Rest assured I'll be back full time when the season starts. Anyone interested in any more of those game by game starting pitcher banners again? Or do you still blame them for last years slumps?

You feel a bit of a fraud? Did Goldmember even post here in 2006? He received 20 votes just on reptutation alone. :D

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 07:02 PM)
You feel a bit of a fraud? Did Goldmember even post here in 2006? He received 20 votes just on reptutation alone. :D

Who do you think made the banner currently atop the forum? Goldy did a lot of the graphics work for the launch and upgrade of the sites.