Best of Soxtalk 2006 Nominations

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 11:53 PM)
beg to differ...ATLEAST I AM NOMINATED, yeah so there

and you are nominated for like every other category, so it is oh k. I believe you are actually nominated for both conservative and liberal of the year.

:bang :cheers

Haha, who do you think nominated your ass? :)

And I may be nominated for a few but Fathom is taking it to me in two of them and Gage in the other. :angry:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 11:57 PM)

And I may be nominated for a few but Fathom is taking it to me in two of them and Gage in the other. :angry:

You weren't without your share of yours of course ;)

and atleast I am not losing in the poster of the year award (god I hope Willie reads this)

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 10:32 PM)
Don't worry, I haven't won anything either. We should start the "Always smile when someone else wins" group.

I'm, like, one of 3 girls on this site and every damn year I lose "person to have a drink with" to Flaxx. Come on! I'm a girl! And he would talk about science the whole time (okay, I would too, but I'M A GIRL).

Will it help if I gave up drinking before next year?? :)

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 09:05 PM)
It's supposed to go to the best prognosticator but since I was not nominated it will not be going to the most deserving poster this year. :D

Your just lucky cause I'd have that award locked up if I were in it. :P

Lets see...called the Sox acquiring Randy Johnson and Aubrey Huff.....but I did call the Tigers being our biggest competition.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 09:57 PM)

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you get the win over me since I'm not actually eligible as a HOF member but somehow I got put into that one.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)
Don't worry, I haven't won anything either. We should start the "Always smile when someone else wins" group.

I'm, like, one of 3 girls on this site and every damn year I lose "person to have a drink with" to Flaxx. Come on! I'm a girl! And he would talk about science the whole time (okay, I would too, but I'M A GIRL).

You misunderstood. I've never even beed nominated. Maybe Susan Lucci was a bad comparison.

I guess I just fly under the radar too much.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 7, 2007 -> 11:07 AM)
Your just lucky cause I'd have that award locked up if I were in it. :P

Lets see...called the Sox acquiring Randy Johnson and Aubrey Huff.....but I did call the Tigers being our biggest competition.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you get the win over me since I'm not actually eligible as a HOF member but somehow I got put into that one.

From what I understand, Hall of Famers are not eligible for poster of the year, but are eligible for other awards.

But if you want to give your votes away, by all means, I'm accepting. :P

QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 7, 2007 -> 01:01 PM)
You misunderstood. I've never even beed nominated. Maybe Susan Lucci was a bad comparison.

I guess I just fly under the radar too much.

That's craziness! I can't believe you didn't get any Conservative love all these years. . .

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 7, 2007 -> 08:29 PM)
Gotta love posting less than ever before and getting nominated for poster of the year. :)

To be honest i thought they just picked the poster of the year nominations out of a hat this year.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 7, 2007 -> 01:19 PM)
That's craziness! I can't believe you didn't get any Conservative love all these years. . .

I backed off a lot when it got a little too heated. Now I just jump in, take a jab, and jump back out. :D There are more important things in my life now than arguing on an internet forum.