What's Cool, What's Hot

Texsox

I need to start buying stuff for my camp this summer. I also need to design t-shirts, caps, hats, and other items. What's hot, what's not? Trucker's caps? Big t-shirt designs on front/back/small designs, etc.

I need to theme for four different t0shirts one each for SCUBA, sailing, fishing, and Island Adventure. I also need to order staff uniforms which will be blue swim trunks and a heather grey t-shirt. But are longer "board shorts" in or something shorter?

You kids are such a mystery to me :huh: :)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 08:21 AM)
You're too old to care about being cool, at that age it is just creepy :lol:

I gotta make certain people will buy this stuff. Old guy stuff is just a really bad idea :-) I also don't want the staff to feel stupid in the uniform.

Added to the list, I need about 2 hours of music for a Pachanga. Think Hawaiian meets Mexico party. About 15 minutes will be Patriotic during the fireworks, but the rest will be a mix of Jimmy Buffet, Dred Zepplin, Beach Boys, Modest Mouse, The Who,and ???? need some ideas that fit being outside oin the Gulf.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 08:48 AM)
In: White Sox and Saluki Gear

Out: Cubs and Illini Gear

:D

I few years back, a West Coast Choppers "inspired" (ok ripped off) design was popular at the camp we were at. I was lookign at some WOW graphics and seeing how I could adapt them. Also the Wii stuff.

Trucker hats are soooooooooo 2004.

Last summer Bermuda shorts (are those the same as board shorts?) were huge for both men and women. I also tend to think they're more universally flattering than shorter shorts. I'm not sure if they'll be big this summer still.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 09:23 AM)

Last summer Bermuda shorts (are those the same as board shorts?) were huge for both men and women. I also tend to think they're more universally flattering than shorter shorts. I'm not sure if they'll be big this summer still.

There was some concern that the women on staff would prefer a shorter short that the guys. We also have to include function into the equation. They will be wearing these 10 hours a day, in and out of the water. I assumed the trucker cap was out, what's in?

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 07:23 AM)

Board shorts tend to always be in for guys (at least out West) so I'd imagine that is a solid choice as far as swimming trunks.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 10:59 AM)
Board shorts tend to always be in for guys (at least out West) so I'd imagine that is a solid choice as far as swimming trunks.

In fact out west the trend is to wear them so low that at least 2 inches of crack are showing.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 24, 2007 -> 12:34 AM)
Why are there two dildoes hanging off the United States? :huh

:)

Those are the routes that the terrorists *really* take, not the one from the south they want you to *think* they are taking. When the Mexican fence is built, the terrorists win.