Miss baseball in the offseason? - Think you're better than KW?

knightni

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Jan 28, 2007 -> 08:17 PM)
What do you mean by morons? Not names--but what do they do that makes them morons?

I'm assuming that he's referring to people that consistently make bad trades, have no gameplan and have bouts of inactivity.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 03:19 AM)
I believe he was too jonEmac to be apart of the league anymore

I changed his sig from jonEmac to Joan Mac for like 5 seasons, it drove him CRAZY. It's the little thing in life. I really do hate that Cub loving drunkard.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 02:19 AM)
Wow this looks great..i would love to sign up..

What do i do?

click on the DPBL link at the top of this thread, (oh what the hell, here it is... DPBL, sign up, and fill out a League Application in the "Want to join DPBL thread." Check back often to see which team you are awarded. You'd be a shoe-in for an opening because of the Arie avatar, as we should have a few at the end of 2015 (currently in September, so coming up shortly), and then trade any good players you have to the Carolina Knights (it'll happen eventually anyway! :P )

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 09:35 AM)
Thanks alot for the help...i just put in my application, hope its good enough. I am also waiting on my confirmation from the league.

Can someone pm me with rules and whatnot??

you can find absolutely everything on the DPBL board.

QUOTE(Tmar @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 01:25 PM)
Who is switching teams? Are you also moving THE Texas Rangers to the NL West?

The plan is that Mac's Atlanta team is going to become the Cubs and that the Cubs will become Atlanta with a new GM, since Jose has been so comically negligent of late.

And for about the 40th time, no, the Rangers are not moving to the NL West, please stop asking. You'd still be in 3rd in that division anyways, actual record or pythag...

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 01:30 PM)
The plan is that Mac's Atlanta team is going to become the Cubs and that the Cubs will become Atlanta with a new GM, since Jose has been so comically negligent of late.

And for about the 40th time, no, the Rangers are not moving to the NL West, please stop asking. You'd still be in 3rd in that division anyways, actual record or pythag...

That's not even the reason why I want to move to the NL West, but carry on. And I was joking, by the way.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
Call me when you get a ring SoCal. ;p

Haha, I got pwned.

We'll see, my team's in pretty good shape the next two years, and even after that my lineup is still in good shape. Getting by Steve and AJ will be rough though.

I'm not SoCal anymore though. :P

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 6, 2007 -> 06:08 PM)
What season do you all actually plan on simming this league to before a new one starts?

My guess would be that we're going to keep going until enough vets and/or Knightni leave. All of the hardcore players seem to be really attached to their teams.