Hot Stove talk

southsider2k5

..............No, Texas would never trade him for Buehrle or anyone else, but don't try to knock this guy down because he had a rough first month or so in the Bigs.

Not trying to knock Blalock down Rex, just saying it's a little early to give up on Crede who I expect to be in the .260-.270 range at seasons end.

Guest Ncorgbl
pam.jpeg

If that's what ARod is looking like these days, I'm all for it. I imagine the players would chip in for the contract, too.

ncorgbl you've always talked about distractions in the clubhouse hurting this team . . . ;)

Now if we do wind up waving the white flag I'm all for inviting her and a few friends to finish out the season :D

There are always priorities in life. I have mine.

Not trying to knock Blalock down Rex, just saying it's a little early to give up on Crede who I expect to be in the .260-.270 range at seasons end.

I'll let you off the hook this time, UNS. LOL

I agree with the fact that we shouldn't give up on Crede. He'll be fine.

And because of that, Blalock is not an interest for the Sox (unless you can parlay it into a 3-way deal, which won't happen). With Crede at 3B, the Sox need to look to other needs, even if that means passing on a potentially better 3Bman.

Guest Ncorgbl
pam.jpeg

When did HSC go blonde?

You f***ing suck up! :lol:

To that? You bet your sweet ass.

If that's not your flavour, stay away from mine. :o :unsure:

Trade that piece of s*** Valentin! As long as we can get something good (bullpen, offense) Id do it! No way Buehrle goes to Texas!

You want to trade a SS with good range defensively, is a very good baserunner, is starting to hit a little better(in the last game against the Cubs, he hit 3 balls very hard if I remember correctly, one for a single, a double, and a liner that just got hung up in the air and died....he's heating up), has a very strong arm, and actually has a clue out there?

I'm not ready to do that quite yet, but maybe that's just me.

pam.jpeg

If that's what ARod is looking like these days, I'm all for it. I imagine the players would chip in for the contract, too.

ncorgbl you've always talked about distractions in the clubhouse hurting this team . . . ;)

Now if we do wind up waving the white flag I'm all for inviting her and a few friends to finish out the season :D

There are always priorities in life. I have mine.

And they are in perfect alingment

You want to trade a SS with good range defensively, is a very good baserunner, is starting to hit a little better(in the last game against the Cubs, he hit 3 balls very hard if I remember correctly, one for a single, a double, and a liner that just got hung up in the air and died....he's heating up), has a very strong arm, and actually has a clue out there?

I'm not ready to do that quite yet, but maybe that's just me.

Personally, I have no problems with Valentin. I've always thought he was a solid ballplayer and one that gave you 100% every game. However, I think the window on Jose having any marketability is closing fast. We should get something for him while we still can.