got an extra Super Bowl Ticket....

Sarah Spain story (She's from Chicago and she's a huge Bears fan)

nice pic but to give her a ticket AND pay to have her come along???? ummm....no thanks. I could take a buddy, have no delusions of getting sex and have a much better time.

I will give props to a very nice pic of a Chicago girl.

:notworthy

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Jan 26, 2007 -> 12:59 PM)
Sarah Spain story (She's from Chicago and she's a huge Bears fan)

nice pic but to give her a ticket AND pay to have her come along???? ummm....no thanks. I could take a buddy, have no delusions of getting sex and have a much better time.

I will give props to a very nice pic of a Chicago girl.

:notworthy

Screw this...take a Gage to the superbowl...all you got to do is give me a ticket and get me transportation there (and I have to be home on Sunday night so I can go to work or ass early Monday morning otherwise I'm fired).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 26, 2007 -> 05:12 PM)
Screw this...take a Gage to the superbowl...all you got to do is give me a ticket and get me transportation there (and I have to be home on Sunday night so I can go to work or ass early Monday morning otherwise I'm fired).

Do you put out?

Wait. Let me get this straight. Some guy is supposed to pay this chick to accompany him to the Super Bowl? He's supposed to spend however many thousands of dollars on Super Bowl tickets, and then fork over thousands more just to give one of the tickets to a stranger, however good-looking she may be?

Are you effing kidding me?

Anyone who bids on this "deal" simply redefines "pathetic moron."

Edited by Balance

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 30, 2007 -> 03:08 PM)
Apparently she got a hold of a few tickets, and is now offering the chance for someone to accompany her to Miami.

Yeah, some scalper hooked her up with free tickets.

I wonder if (and where) she'd have to advertise his company's logo?

:D

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Jan 30, 2007 -> 03:20 PM)
I graduated with the girl and the pics she has up do her WAAAAY more justice than she is due.

They are basically her "best of the best" over a 4 year span.

Yeah, I think she is hot, but those pics make her look way hotter than I remember. It has been about 8 years since I have seen her in person.

I remember she played basketball and was not even close to being as buxom as she is now.

So I read today that AXE body spray bought this chick and 2 of her girlfriends 3 tickets to the game, with their date to determined tonight on some on-line contest. Weve seen selling pregnant stomachs for tickets, whoring out on ebay for tickets.... all have suceeded. I'd imagine selling kidneys can't be too far down the road.....