CWS

southsider2k5

Stanford has huge rally in top of 7th and have narrowed the score to Rice 11, Stanford 1.

HSC, not so impprtant about the PK look a like, I just saw a visual of the Rice team bus - whoa! I want that bus!

and yes, the PK look a like runs faster than Paulie.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Stanford has huge rally in top of 7th and have narrowed the score to Rice 11, Stanford 1.

HSC, not so impprtant about the PK look a like, I just saw a visual of the Rice team bus - whoa!  I want that bus!

and yes, the PK look a like runs faster than Paulie.

lol cw i was just bustin your chops.....i dont really care about a paulie look alike being on our team.... as matter of fact i would hope we can do better..............ill let ya enjoy your game without anymore smart ass comments ok........sorry............

Standford CF Stan Fold (maybe ?? on the last name) hits a record 24th hit in the CWS, big hand from crowd, drives in a run, 11-2 Rice

Rice fans all applauded Fold too - very classy, but then they are ahead 11-2 so it is easy to be classy then

John Mayberry Jr. bats for Stanford - remember anyone his dad in Kansas City?

Mayberry Jr is a BIG kid.

Mayberry Jr.'s at bats are as long as his father's were - but he Ks called after 12,095 fouls

Cunningham, Stanford pitcher, has been drafted 3 times but he stayed and injured hand and has had so-so season - he cost himself some bucks

college baseball uses a DH, who knew?

Another Rice hit -

the Rice coach looks like he is old enough to have played baseball with Abner Doubleday

a Stanford error on 3 players trying to catch 1 ball and whoever got it barehanded it to the general zip code vicinity of first base - runners at 2nd and 3rd

scored a two-base throwing error

the umpire calls strikes with two hands :P

Stansberry singles, 13-2 Rice, I want the Sox to draft and sign Stansberry

Guest hotsoxchick1

wow this is like having a game on ... when we have an off day.........almost as good... who are we rootin for cw??? i dont know who to choose......... ;)

HSC, no problem, you were bring funny I thought, not smart ass - at least how I took it -

that Stansberry at 3rd for Rice really impressed me hitting and fielding - we need to draft his ass!

I went for Rice because they never won a damn thing before tonight in any sort in their history - so let the little guys win -

but Stansberry - wow, what a player. We need him! Tell KW! Tell hahn! draft Stansberry!

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, no problem, you were bring funny I thought, not smart ass - at least how I took it -

that Stansberry at 3rd for Rice really impressed me hitting and fielding - we need to draft his ass!

I went for Rice because they never won a damn thing before tonight in any sort in their history - so let the little guys win -

but Stansberry - wow, what a player.  We need him!  Tell KW!  Tell hahn!  draft Stansberry!

yeah i was being a smart ass.. when im bored you know what happens next right lol.... i just cant seem to fall asleep and im very tired.... so here i sit....and the boards are kinda dead tonite.....so i figured why not toss a few color comments to your comentary........lol sorry i messed it up but your the only other person talking on here right now..............hugs to ya hon...........and ill put a bug in jr's ear to draft this kid........ ;)

really, I took your comments as smart ass only in the sense of being witty reparteé - I was laughing - I thought you were feeding me lines to react to - it was all good! Love you anyway and even more for hanging in on this thread when I drove everyone else off the boards - I owe you - you hot sexy thing you! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
really, I took your comments as smart ass only in the sense of being witty reparteé - I was laughing - I thought you were feeding me lines to react to - it was all good!  Love you anyway and even more for hanging in on this thread when I drove everyone else off the boards - I owe you - you hot sexy thing you! ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

oh you dont owe me anything it is i who owe you for keeping me entertained on this boring nite.........off to beddy bye land for me... i can only hope to sleep and not toss and turn.............gonna give it a shot anyhow... geez i cant wait till this weekend when i can sleep in for a change............have a good one hon and love ya......hugs......... :D

this is the only CWS team I rooted for that ACTUALLY won! Hon!  :D

Rooted for Texas last year so I'm back to back.

I was all happy for Rice winning their first ever in any sport NCAA Title then saw the Stanford guys. Man losing 3 in 4 years bummer.

My son was pulling for Stanford. What's up with the tree?