Comedian Lisa Lampanelli

Flash Tizzle

Has anyone seen this comedian Lisa Lampanelli on Comedy Central tonight? LOL, Wow. I don't believe I've seen a more offensive act in, well, atleast 10 years. It's unbelievable because I'm not use to this sort of comedy. Especially within our current culture. I've been watching for 15 minutes and already she's insulted people with down syndrome, pregnant women, hispanics, blacks (ex: mentioning how they smell like cocoa butter and have a chemical within their body called "watemellan"

Now she's mentioning how the only thing shorter than a Jews dick is a black man's to-do list.

You people have to see this act to believe it. Reruns will be shown several more times tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if she's absolutely murdered within the press this upcoming week. It's so incredibly refreshing in one sense to hear her material; yet, not very compelling since the jokes aren't very funny and only rely on shock value.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(bmags @ Jan 28, 2007 -> 09:29 PM)
i loathe comedians like this. OH MAN CARLOS MENCIA CALLS THEM BEANERS LOLOLOLOL

I haven't laughed one time since I've first watched. It's just worthy of a view for no other point than the fact she's a caucasian women insulting nearly every ethnicity and culture within our country. Watch it before the inevitable hammer comes down on her act.

hammer probably won't come down. most every comedy central performer does this. It's a shame she isn't funny though. She continues to prove the stereotype about women comedians. you are on your own sarah silverman (who isn't VERY funny)

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Jan 28, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
If you think this is offensive, don't watch comedy anymore

Not offensive to me. Offensive to every group, specifically blacks, who may be insulted by a white girl reinforcing stereotypes on a stand-up stage. Especially in the wake of Richards' rant.

If it wasnt for the "Dee Dee Dee" thing Carlos Mencia might be funny. But that is just the most idiotic, unfunny phrase ever and the fact that it caught on and overused just takes away from any good value Mencia might have.

Either way, George Lopez is still the funniest hispanic comedian anyway IMO.

QUOTE(MarlinFan84 @ Jan 29, 2007 -> 02:48 PM)
If it wasnt for the "Dee Dee Dee" thing Carlos Mencia might be funny. But that is just the most idiotic, unfunny phrase ever and the fact that it caught on and overused just takes away from any good value Mencia might have.

Either way, George Lopez is still the funniest hispanic comedian anyway IMO.

Agree 100%.