Bad idea

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 12:59 PM)
I'm amazed that this is getting sooo out of hand. Is Boston really full of this many idiots? Ya know...most bombs in this world are set out with flashing lights so everybody can see them.

^^ I was thinking the same thing. Also interesting that 7 or 8 other cities have had these laying around without a problem.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 01:56 PM)
I see your point, but you have to rememnber that the 911 hijackings wnet through Boston, they're not taking any chances and rightfully so.

Did Osama and gang use Lite Brights with cartoon characters on them also? Thank God he left the Easy Bake Oven at the cave.

This is stupid.

This is reason enough to hate the city of Boston forever...

Men accused of hoax plead not guilty

CNN Video of coverage

Wow people are dumb. I don't know how no one recognized them, but I'm ashamed to be a human being right now. F*cking idiots. Also, it was supposedly done in 7 other cities as a marketing campaign, but didn't cause a scare anywhere else.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 02:47 PM)
This is reason enough to hate the city of Boston forever...

Men accused of hoax plead not guilty

CNN Video of coverage

Wow people are dumb. I don't know how no one recognized them, but I'm ashamed to be a human being right now. F*cking idiots. Also, it was supposedly done in 7 other cities as a marketing campaign, but didn't cause a scare anywhere else.

OMG! They have "circuit boards"! :lolhitting If you are Turner Broadcasting you have to be LOVING this to no end. They could never have afforded this much publicity.

We are at Terror alert Yellow. These people take that stuff seriously and knew what to do. In case you don't regularly visit http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/reportincidents/ here's the scoop

Report Incidents

Everyone should take notice of their surroundings and report suspicions items or activities to local authorities immediately.

Additional Resources

Report any suspected criminal or terrorist activity to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Report suspected immigration or customs violations to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

• Report suspicious activity by calling 1-866-347-2423.