Koch

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Look if your telling me that Koch has lost 10 mph off his pitch from his mechanics, you are lying. Something is a matter with him.

Look if your telling me that Koch has lost 10 mph off his pitch from his mechanics, you are lying. Something is a matter with him.

He normally hits 96-97 with an occasional boost on some where he hits 98-99, he is now hitting around 91-92, occasionally hitting 93 or 94. As Molto said, 4-5 MPH off his fastball. He is not like Billy Wagner where he can just constantly 99-100.

And his control is s***ty. However, he is still getting the job done. If we win, that's all that matters.

hasn't lost 10MPH, maybe 4-5.  even so, his control has been bad, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

up until last week, he was pitching good.

He's been throwing 95 plus lately. Also, did anyone else notice how much higher the readings are on Wrigley's radar. I know Marte throws hard, but he's almost always 91-92 and today his fastball was 94.

hasn't lost 10MPH, maybe 4-5.  even so, his control has been bad, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

up until last week, he was pitching good.

He's been throwing 95 plus lately. Also, did anyone else notice how much higher the readings are on Wrigley's radar. I know Marte throws hard, but he's almost always 91-92 and today his fastball was 94.

Do you think Marte is overthrowing his fastball? I always thought he was dominant with his fastball that was closer to 90 but with alot of movement. Maybe the change is straightening his fastball out too much.

I think there is something wrong with Koch's arm. He has dropped to much velocity and at times even his curves are hanging. If he isn't hurt it may be tired arm syndrome and that could be a result of all the work lasy year. Mechanics don't cut that much speed from the pitches. I think if it was mechancis you probably would still see velocity, but wildness.