What is it about Coke

jasonxctf

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 2, 2007 -> 09:29 PM)
Its a trendy drug that keeps people up and partying. The stars dig it because they can afford it

pretty much. i had a fair amount of friends who were into it, some could handle it and some couldn't. it's one of those things that if it gets it's claws in you you are screwed. one guy i knew got into it real bad, drained his bank account, lost most of his friends, and ended up on the streets before he got into rehab and cleaned up. he's been clean for almost 10 years but said he will still occasionally wake up in the middle of the night just craving the stuff.

i've done some things in my day but never coke. people on coke were always just really annoying to me.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 2, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
Waste of time and money. If I need to be that wound up to do something, I probably have no business doing whatever it is.

Dennis Leary was dead on, enjoy:

Yeah he is pretty dead on alright....

When I think of coke, I think of "Annie Hall". I think of Woody Allen sneezing over a trey full of coke and the powder turning into a cloud of dust and spraying on everyone in the room, on the furniture, on the floor, on the table. And then I laugh.