Best Commercial

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(danman31 @ Feb 4, 2007 -> 09:35 PM)
The Letterman + Oprah CBS plug. It caught me off guard and I got a laugh out of it.

That made me uncomfortable. Though I don't know if it was the food falling out of Daves mouth or the size of Oprah's head.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Feb 4, 2007 -> 09:37 PM)
The first beer commerical, (i think it was for bud-light) where the two guys play paper scissors rock to see who gets the beer and the one guy throws a rock at the other.

Yep Bud Light had the 2 best commercials tonight, the rock paper scissors one is #2 on my list behind the hitchhiker one.

Man: Should we pick him up?

Woman: He has an axe

Man: But he has bud light

Woman: And an axe

Man: I'm sure there's a reason for it

The garmin Power Rangers commercial was also pretty good in a ridiculously stupid sort of way.

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 4, 2007 -> 10:31 PM)
The doritos one with the fat chick was probably the most disturbing commercial ever.

Not half as disturbing as the Flowmax ad with all the old dudes and their enlarged prostates.

The Grand Theft Auto-styled Coke ad was good. The Bud Lite Hitchhiker ad was funny. Yeah, the FedEx Ground Ad with Harry, Joy, Bob, and Mr. Turkeyneck was pretty funny.

I liked the Connectile Dysfunction Ad too, but I had a hard time explaining that one to the kids. :D

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 4, 2007 -> 10:59 PM)
My favorite was the blockbuster one where they had the rabbit and the guinnie pig using the mouse. They are pushing on the mouses back and he is squeaking(its not working, try dragging it the mouse speaks more, then they figure they need to plug it in).

That wasn't bad at all.