Best Commercial

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think there were any great ones this year though one i liked was the Snickers commercial with the two guys taht almost kiss....then they do something 'manly' and start ripping out chest hair. That got the biggest chuckle out of me....but then again it was a down year overall.

The K-fed commercial would have been great if we hadn't been hearing about it for the last three weeks. That one could have easily been the best one if the surprise wasn't shot to hell in the media.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 4, 2007 -> 09:31 PM)
The Doritos one was pretty good for being fan made.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 4, 2007 -> 09:59 PM)
My favorite was the blockbuster one where they had the rabbit and the guinnie pig using the mouse. They are pushing on the mouses back and he is squeaking(its not working, try dragging it the mouse speaks more, then they figure they need to plug it in).

QUOTE(juddling @ Feb 4, 2007 -> 11:09 PM)
i don't think there were any great ones this year though one i liked was the Snickers commercial with the two guys taht almost kiss....then they do something 'manly' and start ripping out chest hair. That got the biggest chuckle out of me....but then again it was a down year overall.

Those were my favs.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 01:18 PM)
I guess im alone, but the one I found most funny is the car commercial where the one Machine has a dream that he gets let go and at the end is about to jump off a bridge and than wakes up.

But, it did jump off the bridge.

Nothing like car companies advocating suicide.

:chair

I like the Kfed commercial and that one chevy commercial with the old men dancing to the car wash song (it was wrong on many levels yet hillarious).

And basically they were the only worthwhile commercials of the superbowl. Last year was the worse I ever remember and this year was 2nd worse.

That said I was focused on the game and in the 2nd half I had my head burried in a pillow during most of the commercials (since they were going to commercial as a result of a turnover by the Bears, a 3 and out by the Bears, or another Colts score.

QUOTE(Balance @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 02:43 PM)
I liked the Budweiser dalmatian commercial, the Bud Light "English as a Second Language" commercial, and the Career-Builder.com commercials.

That one also was a bit uncomfortable. Slightly racist, IMO.