Terrell Out for the Season; Baxter Cut

Chisoxfn

IT sucks. I'm mad that my boy DT is gone for the year. I was hoping to see him develop after his injury, but now we will be stuck seeing the same recievers the rest of the year.

I am glad we cut Baxter cause I think we should give Davis and the guy we signed from Penn State all the duties.

Bears also signed Travis Coleman, a corner, from their practice squad to the roster.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

IT sucks.  I'm mad that my boy DT is gone for the year.  I was hoping to see him develop after his injury, but now we will be stuck seeing the same recievers the rest of the year.

I am glad we cut Baxter cause I think we should give Davis and the guy we signed from Penn State all the duties.

Bears also signed Travis Coleman, a corner, from their practice squad to the roster.

MY MY HOW FAR THE ONCE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.

I know one thing, we aught to pick up a reciever sometime in the draft next year, because Booker and Terrell are the only ones who are likely to amount to anything. Mrob will likely be gone and Merrit just don't do ti for me and Dez is a backup.

I always talk him up, but damn he just don't do it. DT kind of fits in the same boat, but the guys a playmaker. I know one thing, Robinson(Koren) sure is ripping it up in Seattle. I remember he was the big guy I wanted.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I know one thing, we aught to pick up a reciever sometime in the draft next year, because Booker and Terrell are the only ones who are likely to amount to anything.  Mrob will likely be gone and Merrit just don't do ti for me and Dez is a backup.

I always talk him up, but damn he just don't do it.  DT kind of fits in the same boat, but the guys a playmaker.  I know one thing, Robinson(Koren) sure is ripping it up in Seattle.  I remember he was the big guy I wanted.

DEZ WHITE NEEDS A HAND TRANSPLANT OR SOMETHING. THIS GUY SHOULDNT HAVE KIDS CAUSE THE POOR DEARS WOULD PROBABLY GET DROPPED ON THEIR HEADS 10 TIMES THE 1ST DAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.

I personally am not sad about DT being out for the rest of the season, since this year's already a lost cause. It's better that he rest up for next year, because we don't want to rush him after his injury, and be DT at 100%. This also gives the others a chance to step up to the plate and showcase for the next season, showing Jerry Angelo if they are worthy of a roster spot next year.