Tim Hardaway

Brian

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 16, 2007 -> 02:23 AM)
again I ask...did he have to rant about it?

He could have just as easily said "I want nothing to do with them" and left. It's vague but suggestive, and it ends everything. Or he could have realized how hateful his words were and he could have kept his prejudice to himself, and just said "No comment."

He was asked about it twice, or rather he was given the opportunity to try to claify, or take back what he said. He didn't, he rambled on and on. The next day he was asked about it again and gave a similar answer. Clearly he meant what he said.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 15, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
He had every right to say what he did and for what he said he also has every right to take the heat for saying what he did.

What he said was wrong, in my opinion, but he was fully entitled to saying it and he's fully entitled to the repercussions that will come from it.

Bingo!!!

Edited by zimne piwo

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 15, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
He had every right to say what he did and for what he said he also has every right to take the heat for saying what he did.

What he said was wrong, in my opinion, but he was fully entitled to saying it and he's fully entitled to the repercussions that will come from it.

Kinda like the Dixie Chicks a while back.