Britney Spears Shaves Head, Gets Tattoos

DrunkBomber

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/1...191/detail.html

US Magazine reported that Spears went into a hair parlor to get her head shaved and that when the hair stylist refused to shave her head, Spears grabbed the clippers and shaved it herself.

A Los Angeles television station grabbed footage of her Friday night at a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley. She was there to get a couple of tiny tattoos on her wrist, a pair of pink and red lips. Us Weekly magazine reported that she also got a black, white and pink cross tattooed on her lower hip.

A parlor employee said Spears showed up unannounced and stayed for about 90 minutes, while dozens of fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside.

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

The woman said Spears "wasn't making sense at all" and that it seemed like she wasn't in a good place. She said Spears was "totally freaking out."

"She was a nightmare to deal with," the woman told the magazine. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around."

Police eventually arrived to control the crowd and help Spears' bodyguards guide her into a waiting SUV. And by that time, she had covered her head with the hood of a sweatshirt.

As for the new bald look, one fan who's not terribly thrilled said, "It looks terrible."

Earlier in the week, Spears checked into a rehabilitation facility and then quickly checked out, People Magazine reported. People reported that the pop diva checked herself into Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre in Antigua but left after one day.

Meanwhile, an e-mail on Tuesday from Spears' former assistant said the pop star needs to get her act together because she is headed for "rock bottom."

Felicia Culotta worked for the 25-year-old pop star for nearly 10 years.

Culotta wrote an e-mail that was posted on the Web site ThatOtherBlog.com. It was addressed to "Ruben" who reportedly runs the Web site.

Since filing for divorce from Kevin Federline in November, Spears has drawn criticism for her drinking, partying and sloppy appearance.

In her e-mail, Culotta said that Spears' family and close friends are trying to help her. Culotta said she is now working as a corporate flight attendant and living in Mississippi.

Gina Orr, Spears' publicist at Jive Records, couldn't be reached at her office and didn't immediately respond to an e-mail from the Associated Press asking for comment.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... Lets see...

If I were going to be in a custody dispute, and one of my ex-husband's allegations was that I was an illicit drug user, what would I do to try and cover up my drug use?

Shave my head? Hair testing is the most accurate method of testing.... Couple that with the fact that as she was shaving her head she was complaining about having k-fed try to take her kids away.

something smells

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 04:23 PM)
Give her time, she will be out in 10 minutes. It really doesnt take that long

:D

Rehab Floor Staffer to Britney Spears as she walks out for the second time: "Hey, Kojak. . . Yeah Cue Ball, I'm talking to you. . . Just where do you think you're going? I mean, just because now you look like Mr. Clean, that doesn't mean you ARE clean. OK. . . OK, play it your way Uncle Fester, go on and leave, but make sure you keep old Cousin It under your skirt this time."

:)

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 03:04 PM)
Hmmm.... Lets see...

If I were going to be in a custody dispute, and one of my ex-husband's allegations was that I was an illicit drug user, what would I do to try and cover up my drug use?

Shave my head? Hair testing is the most accurate method of testing.... Couple that with the fact that as she was shaving her head she was complaining about having k-fed try to take her kids away.

something smells

Yes.. and then I would be sure to leave ALL the hair that I just shaved off to HIDE my illicit drug use on the floor of a PUBLIC hair salon.

:wall

All joking aside...Personally I think there are actually serious issues here.

I believe this is more than a "spoiled rich girl with a drug problem"

She could be suffering from an extreme case of Post Partum depression.

Many women, stronger and more stable than her have succumbed to it.

It's not a pretty sight and a serious illness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_depression

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 02:03 PM)
her careeer is over. She will be a trivia anser on some 90s/00s flashback show.

What a trainwreck this woman has become. Dont people like that realize that the best way to get over something is not to go off the wall, but improve yourself and move on.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 05:23 PM)
All joking aside...Personally I think there are actually serious issues here.

I believe this is more than a "spoiled rich girl with a drug problem"

She could be suffering from an extreme case of Post Partum depression.

Many women, stronger and more stable than her have succumbed to it.

It's not a pretty sight and a serious illness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_depression

I do think post-partum is a very likely contender. I also wonder if she has been doing stimulants to first lose the baby weight and then to keep it off. I wouldn't be surprised if both of those turned out to be true.

I really feel for her kids.

What i don't understand in cases like Brit or Lindsey is why the hell is it so hard to stay home??? At some point they have got to see themselves and say "Maybe i should stay home tonight."

Stay in your 7 bedroom home....put your PJ's and bunny slippers on....walk down the hall to your in home movie theater and pop in a movie and hang out with your kids. It's not that hard and someone close to these people needs to tell them to stay home.

Brit needs to start worring about thing because her 'career' right now is nothing. At least Lindsey seems to be a somewhat 'functional' idiot. (Though that is being questioned lately too.)

Right about now.....it wouldn't kill them to stay at home away from the bars for a month or so. Get drunk at home....at least then all you have to do is shut up the nanny and it's all good.

tough to tell a grown up they are grounded and stay in your room, no matter how large a room it is. Add to that the sudden withdrawal of thousands of people cheering your every bump and grind, and some people discover they can't deal with it. Add a lot of money and people who will agree with the celeb to keep from having to get real jobs and viola, train wreck in aisle three.

Read Wired about Belushi's life.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 20, 2007 -> 05:26 PM)
So, anybody else want to join me and say they really don't give a rats tuckus about Britney, Kevin, or any other thing involved with them and their whole freaky and pathetic lives? Kids included? We can all go for ice cream and not think about these morons.

If you're buying, I'm in!

/Britney Shears career