Britney Spears Shaves Head, Gets Tattoos

DrunkBomber

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 04:38 AM)
I hope she makes a comeback, although that seems very unlikely now. I don't understand why the general public seems to pick certain (mostly female) celebrities to hate. :huh

Insecure and jealous personalities have historically hated the player versus hating the game.

The drug testing theory probably makes the most sense but when it first happened I was thinking along the lines of maybe she did it because it was falling out anyways due to so many hair color changes and other chemicals.

My sister had the same problem a few years ago. She was changing her hair color so often that it began to fall out. It could be a quick way for Brit to start over.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 08:26 AM)
The reason most don't like Britney is that she is the epitome of what has gone wrong with Pop music. She can't sing worth a damn and is nothing but a product of studio and airbrush technology. Any mediocre looking girl in the world could be Britney.

I agree with that, but is it HER fault?

If I'm a 20 year old Britney and a record company offers to make me more money in a few years than most people will make in their entire lives, I'm gonna sign the contract 3 seconds after they ask.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 11:34 AM)

If I'm a 20 year old Britney and a record company offers to make me more money in a few years than most people will make in their entire lives, I'm gonna sign the contract 3 seconds after they ask.

If it is a race, I signed two point nine seconds faster. :P

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 11:34 AM)

It's not like anybody ever sings the praises of major labels ya know. They all suck, and she is the "artist". The labels are also the badguys, we all know that.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 11:42 AM)
Her rep said that "life is hard for celebs, they dont know if people like them for them."

WTF does that crap mean?

No one would be our friend for the coolness factor or rush of being around a celeb. But who really can trust anyone around them? Let's try a test, everyone send me $100 and we'll see if I'm trustworthy enough to send it back.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 11:41 AM)
It's not like anybody ever sings the praises of major labels ya know. They all suck, and she is the "artist". The labels are also the badguys, we all know that.

I blame the general public too. If it continues to buy crap, don't blame the labels for signing crap and selling crap or the artists for making crap. And..um, crap.