Goldmans get O.J. Simpson's royalties, judge says

Texsox

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 08:28 AM)
If you knew who murdered your kid, and you knew they were still living the good life (for the most part), how easy would it be to just "move on"?

It would be incredibly hard, but if while he is living the good life, you are stressing about revenge, who loses? My heart goes out to the family, and perhaps he has dealt with this and it isn't overwhelming his life, but when I do see an interview, it seems like it is.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 09:06 AM)
Is that agreement?

Absolutely. Judgement of the Brown's and Goldman's (as well as any other person who's had a close relationship ended by a crime, just to cover all bases) and how they deal with the killer of their children is gross.

JMO.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
If you knew who murdered your kid, and you knew they were still living the good life (for the most part), how easy would it be to just "move on"?

Well, whatever happens he isnt going to be able to put OJ Simpson behind bars and he already has practically crippled him financially and ruined any image he once had. Now he needs to move on, its not easy but it's whats best for the family.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 08:28 AM)

I also wouldnt spend my life trying to milk out cents from the guy. I would make a call, and have the motherf***er killed.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 11:35 AM)
And getting away with it. Are there people who think OJ is innocent besides the jury?

Even the jury didn't think he was innocent once they got out of the trial and saw all the stuff they were shielded from. I saw a few interviews with them, breaking down and crying because they suddenly saw all of the s***, and realized they probably let go a killer. The defense did a good enough job in the trial to keep a shadow of a doubt in their minds, and therefore they had to go with a "not guilty".

As for continuing to go after Simpson, if it makes his life miserable in anyway, and adds a little purpose to the Goldman family, I say keep going after the SOB.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 11:44 AM)
Even the jury didn't think he was innocent once they got out of the trial and saw all the stuff they were shielded from. I saw a few interviews with them, breaking down and crying because they suddenly saw all of the s***, and realized they probably let go a killer. The defense did a good enough job in the trial to keep a shadow of a doubt in their minds, and therefore they had to go with a "not guilty".

As for continuing to go after Simpson, if it makes his life miserable in anyway, and adds a little purpose to the Goldman family, I say keep going after the SOB.

Agreed. But notice we never seem to see his mom?

If revenge is what you need to have "purpose" I find it a little pathetic. If someone killed my mom/sister of course Id want them in jail for life or put to death. And if somehow they got out of the crime Id want to do everything humanly possible to hurt them. But there gets to a point, where by going on with all this your just causing more pain to yourself than you are of the accused.