Man Survives 16 Story Fall

Texsox

Man Survives 16 Story Fall and thanks God. Wow, that's original. :huh:

Welcome to Tex's God talk of the day. If, as this man believes God has a plan for him and wanted him to survive. That's wonderful. But ask yourself, did God's plan call for you to get so f***ing drunk you run through a window? What, is God hangin' with some buds and says, hey, I got a plan for this guy, but first, I'm going to really f*** with him. Get him all liquored up and have him take a 15 story plunge, and break his leg and two collapsed lungs and a torn trachea :lolhitting . Nice plan there skipper. If I was this guy I'd be thinking God has a plan for me but I don't want to play anymore.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 21, 2007 -> 03:59 PM)
Man Survives 16 Story Fall and thanks God. Wow, that's original. :huh:

Welcome to Tex's God talk of the day. If, as this man believes God has a plan for him and wanted him to survive. That's wonderful. But ask yourself, did God's plan call for you to get so f***ing drunk you run through a window? What, is God hangin' with some buds and says, hey, I got a plan for this guy, but first, I'm going to really f*** with him. Get him all liquored up and have him take a 15 story plunge, and break his leg and

two collapsed lungs and a torn trachea :lolhitting . Nice plan there skipper. If I was this guy I'd be thinking God has a plan for me but I don't want to play anymore.

Perhaps the man's fall was the religious epiphany he needed to save his soul. If he was living a life without Christ before his fall, and now lives his life with Christ, his fall was certainly worthwhile.

So in other words, his literal 16-story fall could be what prevents a fall into eternal damnation.

It's a beautiful thing.