Pets

Texsox

Anyone name their pet after a Sox player?

Ch. Tall Oaks Tomas WS Farfel, my older Samoyed - only one guess on who "Tomas" is and what "WS" stands for - Tommy almost was named Pudge but I decided to go with Thomas at the end -

prior to him was my rescue dog that I saved and adopted out, Frank - and recently we had another rescue dog, Maggs - Maggs got adopted by a very rich family by the way -

and my younger Samoyed was Tenoch Clayton Farfel but his name got changed to Tenoch Shady Farfel.

(and in the M Go Blue category, various rescue dogs through the years have been named Bo and whoever was the Michigan qb at the moment... haven't named one Blue yet,. but I will some day, so I can stand outside and yell, "Let's go, Blue!"

No, but my dog is named Casey - after "Casey at the Bat". My wife (we were dating at the time) thought of it, because we went to the Sox game the day we got her. She's a Golden Retriever. (The dog, not my wife) :lol:

No, unless the names Sadie, Sassy, and Annie have anything to do with the White Sox in some way, shape, or form.

I did have two cats that were named after John Belushi characters. One was named Bluto(after Belushi's character in Animal House), and the other Jake(after Belushi's character in Blues Brothers). Jake died because he had some fish heads(because he was a dumbass), and Bluto died not that long ago. He got breast cancer(yes, I said 'he' and 'breast cancer' in the same sentence), and we got rid of that, and then he got some more cancer in his lungs, and he eventually died because of it.