I hate off days.....

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

theres never anything on tv to watch........and its too hot to go outside lol.........ugh... what to do .. what to do........... :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I just came back from an hour of aerobics - you could do that -  :huh:  ;)  :lol:

cw.. although i can surely use it.. i have not had a day off since last tuesday... wont have one till thursday this week... in that time frame i have opened, closed, opened, closed, opened, opened, and will open again tomorrow and close on wednesday... hell i dont know if i should be awake or sleep... :D ..im bored out of my mind right now but too tired to do much else but sit here and type........and as i listen to the tv which is boring the hell out of me even more, i wonder why i didnt go to blockbuster and get a movie or something for tonites no game nite.... i have a load of laundry in the washer right now and i suppose i could actually clean house and cut the grass.. but nah....im not in the mood... the kids are gone for the rest of the summer and i dont have any playmates who are free at the present moment to entertain me........i think im gonna head to bed soon (a shame its only 730 and still lite out)...i have had a few beers in hopes that i will finally get a good nites sleep and i look foward to thursdays day off when i can sit around and do absoultely nothing again ... for the whole weekend.. im off......... :D no game nites just suck.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hot? In Chicago? :o

Did hell freeze over?

it must have cause its supposed to be in the 90's all week.. and i actually turned on the a/c... finaly summer is here... how long it stays is another story...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Let's start a game thread. 1st inning. Pick a team and let's get started. Sox are home. Why don;t we use the Tigers I think we can beat them tonight.

wow that was a great hit by thomas....lol.......olivo just scored........lol... nah it doesnt have the same effect as watching a real game......sorry .. nice try though......... :D

theres never anything on tv to watch........and its too hot to go outside lol.........ugh... what to do .. what to do........... :huh:

I love off days...at least the Sox can't do something to make me go mental...You wouldn't like me when I'm mental........... :angry: :cheers

and its too hot to go outside

Hey, I have to work outside..actually doing hard labor...I've kinda enjoyed the weather cause its alot more comfortable working in 50's 60's and 70's as opposed to 80's and 90's..

Guest hotsoxchick1
Come over and sit by the pool  :P

i may just do that..... send me the directions to the house and you may wake up one day and see someone floating around in your pool..... ;) i promise not to spill my beer and ill bring many for everyone........ :D