90,000 posts

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1
7.54 % for you of the forums posts.....that's like one every twelve or fourteen posts.

well you cant say im not doing my part here to boost up the postings.....lol......i do my best..........now if i can only get the other slackers to help out.......geez its tough being all alone at the top....... :D :D :lol:

well you cant say im not doing my part here to boost up the postings.....lol......i do my best..........now if i can only get the other slackers to help out.......geez its tough being all alone at the top....... :D  :D  :lol:

What slackers we are :D

well you cant say im not doing my part here to boost up the postings.....lol......i do my best..........now if i can only get the other slackers to help out.......geez its tough being all alone at the top....... :D  :D  :lol:

Yeah, i need to get in a flame war with somebody..those usually add a bunch of posts :D

Hey BMR, you busy? :lol:

Is there anyway of identifying who actually makes that 100,000th post?

What prize would they get. Perhaps a plaque with the person's name and achievement on it. Then the 100,000 post inscribed on it.

SoxTalk's 100k post

"woohoo this is 100k"

would be an example.

Of course the 100,000 post will end up being from one of those Masturbation threads. so the quote will read more like

"sometimes the vaseline does not wash off right away"

If an infinite number of monkeys typed away on an infinite number of keyboards they could produce . . .

:D

Do you think we would have more or less if we were 10 games OVER .500?  ;)

WAY more. Lots of people stay away after losses because of the b****fests. Everybody loves to celebrate the wins.

Just a quick search showed that over 1,700 topics contain the word f***. No telling how many posts within those topics also contain that wonderfully descriptive phrase regarding our beloved south side team.

Can you tell we're under .500 right now?

Just a quick search showed that over 1,700 topics contain the word f***. No telling how many posts within those topics also contain that wonderfully descriptive phrase regarding our beloved south side team.

Heck most of them were probably in the same thread.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah, i need to get in a flame war with somebody..those usually add a bunch of posts :D

Hey BMR, you busy? :lol:

bmr is in vegas so im sure hes very busy right now.... he should be back on soon though....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol heathers post alone should have most of those f***s on it..............that one should have put us well over .500........ :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok nothing important to say here.... just adding my help to the cause....... :D :headbang

ok nothing important to say here.... just adding my help to the cause....... :D :headbang

You must have missed my post at the bottom of the first page!

Guest hotsoxchick1

You must have missed my post at the bottom of the first page!

why were you being a mr. helper??????? lol......