Heroes Thread

RockRaines

I think the old thread was archived.

I wanted to pick it back up as I am now a loyal addict, and I think the direction the show has been going this season is awesome. Last nights episode was very weird though as the Nuke-man apparently started releasing nuclear energy. Doesnt that mean the guys inside would be dead or dying by now? It was cool to see how bad Claire was after she drugged him.

They should have named last night episode "F--- You, Lost!!!"

That episode was one of the best episodes of ANY show i've seen in a long time.

Favorite line of the night....

Ted (to Claire's dad): Stop thinking in Japanese!!!!!!!

:notworthy

Small update regarding Season 2 of this wonderful show....

According to Tim Kring in an interview with Sci Fi Wire, the hit show Heroes will start a whole new chapter come season 2.

"If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story."

"We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model."

"Many of your favorites will live to fight again."

Some old Heroes and some new. Could be interesting.

QUOTE(juddling @ Mar 5, 2007 -> 11:30 PM)
Another great episode of Heroes tonight. Always nice to see Malcolm McDowell working. Good choice for Linderman

Peter wont die because that he is gettomg scar that future Hiro was talking about when he visited Peter.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Mar 7, 2007 -> 05:04 PM)
Peter wont die because that he is gettomg scar that future Hiro was talking about when he visited Peter.

Plus he has claires ability to heal himself. Peter is by far the coolest hero IMO. Is there any doubt that this is the best show on TV right now?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 09:19 AM)
Plus he has claires ability to heal himself. Peter is by far the coolest hero IMO. Is there any doubt that this is the best show on TV right now?

He is the best. The best show was Lost, but heroes has clearly passed that.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Mar 9, 2007 -> 01:53 AM)
Peter may not die. But I didn't see that coming for the other guy (don't want to play spoiler). It must hurt being pinned to the ceiling until April.

Mohinder isn't going anywhere. He's hurt but he won't die. The scenes for next show showed one clip of him picking himself up off the floor. I think Peter will use his mind power to throw Sylar across the room (much to his surprise) and then go invisible. Sylar will lose concentration and Mohinder will fall to the floor.

Sylar will use his new-found hearing power to track down Peter but run off because he can't control it yet.

Oh well.....that's how i see it happening anyways. Man..late April seems so far away. :crying

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 9, 2007 -> 03:48 PM)
Im interested to see how many of Sylar's talents that Peter picked up. Basically they could have a super-hero face off and just throw each others talents around.

i would think that the overload of talents from Sylar would be what pushes Peter towards exploding and destroying NY. (not that i'd cry over the loss of those arrogant bastards...lol)

:bang