TAPES of T.V. shows?

Be Good

I have about 30 tapes of The Simspons, with roughly about 275 eposides, some doubled even trippled. I started to tape The Simpsons when I was about 12 and stoped at about 15, then after that I just taped the new ones and at the most 2 during the week. I was just askin if anyone else has Tapes of TV eposides, Just curious is all

BE GOODy

I have about 30 tapes of The Simspons, with roughly about 275 eposides, some doubled even trippled.  I started to tape The Simpsons when I was about 12 and stoped at about 15, then after that I just taped the new ones and at the most 2 during the week. I was just askin if anyone else has Tapes of TV eposides, Just curious is all

BE GOODy

I tape tv shows, but don't archive or anything...I like tv but can't be home all the time to watch them live... I do have 3 DVD sets of a certain show, well...I'll say 4(which will be kept a secret for now :) ) and another 3 DVD sets of another show(Sopranos season's 123)

I tape and archive a lot of sporting events, but not TV shows.

I do have the first 2 Simpsons DVD sets, and am stocking up my funds to buy the 3rd.

I wish I could by the Soprano's DVD sets too, but I want to have at least a penny to my name.

I have a PVR (like a TIVO) so I record a lot of shows I miss during the week (CSI, 6 Feet Under, Soprano's, Sex in the City, games, etc..) and if I want to save them I record them to DVD. But I don't have some huge collection. I do have the Soprano's DVD's from before I got the PVR though. And I'll likely buy the rest, too. The boxes are cool.

I have the first Simpsons season. (I didn't want it because I knew if I bought it I'd have to buy the rest, but my buddy got it for me for my birthday). I also have the "V" mini series on DVD - if you don't know, you're too young.

I'm curious why the Seinfeld shows haven't come out on DVD - They'd be huge!

I have the first Simpsons season. (I didn't want it because I knew if I bought it I'd have to buy the rest, but my buddy got it for me for my birthday). I also have the "V" mini series on DVD - if you don't know, you're too young.

Did you see they are going to do a second "V"?

Did you see they are going to do a second "V"?

Yeah, on SciFi. :headbang

I have every episode of Family Guy.

I have every episode of Thundercats.

I have the first 2 seasons of SeaLab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I have every episode of Cowboy Bebop. [Japanese w/ English subtitles]

I just started watching reruns of ATHF and Sealab. That is some funny stuff.

:huh: :huh:

Ditto. :huh: :huh:

You guys are freaks!

Cartoons on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. They are late nighters, so it is no wonder you haven't see em Mreye. A guy I work with gave me some tapes to watch and they are hysterical.

Just leave it to me and Apu to tell you youngins what is cool.

:huh: :huh:

Ditto. :huh: :huh:

You guys are freaks!

Cartoons on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. They are late nighters, so it is no wonder you haven't see em Mreye. A guy I work with gave me some tapes to watch and they are hysterical.

Just leave it to me and Apu to tell you youngins what is cool.

IT'S actully funny.........WHAT time is any of these shows on ill watch one, one of these days

BE GOOD

Every episode of Seinfeld.

15 tapes full of Simpsons.

1 tape of Family Guy favorites (will have them all now that I know they are on latenight cartoon network).

2 tapes of In Living Color marathon courtesy of FX.

All episodes of 24 from first two seasons.

1 SNL tape (Best of Chris Farley, Best of Adam Sandler, Michael Jordan hosting and Robert DeNiro hosting).

I got a good sample I'd say.

Man, you guys need to read more often.

I do read a lot especially this summer since near the end of the year I got a bunch of books from people to read.

Adult Swim is most of the TV shows that I watch since they took the animated Clerks and Beavis and Butthead off the air.

BigHurt, try like 10:30 pm or so on Cartoon Network and something should be on from Adult Swim.

I don't watch it anymore, but as a kid, I'd have my parents record Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for me every week when it came on.  That show was the s***.

Sorry. I couldn't stand it. I was more of a "Real Ghostbusters" kind of guy.

Every episode of Seinfeld.

15 tapes full of Simpsons.

1 tape of Family Guy favorites (will have them all now that I know they are on latenight cartoon network).

2 tapes of In Living Color marathon courtesy of FX.

All episodes of 24 from first two seasons.

1 SNL tape (Best of Chris Farley, Best of Adam Sandler, Michael Jordan hosting and Robert DeNiro hosting).

I got a good sample I'd say.

DAMN!

I will steal your Seinfeld tapes