TAPES of T.V. shows?

Be Good

Now that've seen all episodes of Sopranos in the span of like 10 days...The Daily Show and White Sox are the only programs I care to tape. I tape about a third of all games because I watch about a 100 games a year live.

Brando.. didja like it? Best drama show on TV, IMO. Better then CSI I think.

Sopranos first 10 episodes (which I watched after 3-4th, lol) were so original and flawelessly executed that to me it's they Godfather of Television. And even though the quality has decreased since then, it's still heads and shoulders above the rest. The only thing I watch, really that's isnt sports or TDS.

(Edie Falco is a goddess and Gandolfini is no slouch either. Are you gonna be seeing Sil at the Cell? lol)

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont have time to tape stuff.. and besides i wouldnt know the first thing about doing it... i am one of those whos clock flashes 12:00 till my brother comes over and sets it for me lol.... if i want to have something to watch again like for example the sopranos or sex in the city then i just go out and get the dvd set.........its alot easier...... :D

i dont have time to tape stuff.. and besides i wouldnt know the first thing about doing it... i am one of those whos clock flashes 12:00 till my brother comes over and sets it for me lol.... if i want to have something to watch again like for example the sopranos or sex in the city then i just go out and get the dvd set.........its alot easier...... :D

I thought you had a man in the house, HSC.

(Or is it Steff I am thinking of? I can't tell you apart frankly.)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I thought you had a man in the house, HSC.

(Or is it Steff I am thinking of?  I can't tell you apart frankly.)

i have many men at the house.........these are for those off days....... ;) gotta take a rest every 7th ya know....... :D

I have the first Simpsons season. (I didn't want it because I knew if I bought it I'd have to buy the rest, but my buddy got it for me for my birthday). I also have the "V" mini series on DVD - if you don't know, you're too young.

I'm curious why the Seinfeld shows haven't come out on DVD - They'd be huge!

I'm curious why the Seinfeld shows haven't come out on DVD - They'd be huge!

Yeah, but networks like TBS and FOX have paid millions for the syndication rights for Seinfeld and god damn it...there gonna get the moneys worth out of it...

But it has been reported that Jerry himself is working on the DVD first season with extras and all that, so that should be coming out soon.

I have just about every Beavis and ButtHead ever made. 3 6-hour tapes worth  :headbang

You recorded them yourself? or did you buy them from TIMELIFE..I see those commercilas all the time and would like to buy them...maybe later

It was a great show :headbang

I have every episode of Family Guy.

I have every episode of Thundercats.

I have the first 2 seasons of SeaLab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I have every episode of Cowboy Bebop. [Japanese w/ English subtitles]

:o :o :o You lucky bastard!!!! Its like f***in impossible to find those damn tapes..I looked on amazon, and either they're out or waaaaay to expensive...

s***, I love that show :headbang

:o :o :o You lucky bastard!!!! Its like f***in impossible to find those damn tapes..I looked on amazon, and either they're out or waaaaay to expensive...

That's why I love the internet. They have about everything on Soulseek and a bunch of different stuff. I'm working on the old X-Men episodes right now.

That's why I love the internet. They have about everything on Soulseek and a bunch of different stuff. I'm working on the old X-Men episodes right now.

What the hell is Soulseek?? Can I buy thundercat eps through there? :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
It's a file downloading program.  You can get some very good quality episodes there.

ok what are thundercats.......... :huh: