02/28/07: White Sox vs. Rockies Game Thread!

Steve9347

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 04:09 PM)
So, am I allowed to suggest Garland and Buehrle have pitched poorly yet without people believing, somehow, it translates to "the season is over"?

Yes go for it. Relax, I meant nothing by the comment. I don't like losing big even in a crappy pre-season game either. But let it go, I have.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
Yes go for it. Relax, I meant nothing by the comment. I don't like losing big even in a crappy pre-season game either. But let it go, I have.

But this is what I mean -- let what go?

I'm not holding onto anything; just commenting on the game. This is what people don't seem to be able understand on occasion.

Suggesting, "wow, 11-3 -- we're getting killed," isn't anything more than that.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 06:12 PM)
Ordinarily I would too, but I'm ready to give that sport a rest too after the grueling season the Bears just had.

you're right, apparently rex grossman is worse than a serial killer. sick of hearing that so let's wait till september for football to come back

Terrible. But...doesn't mean anything other than personal fan-dom satisfaction when you do well in spring training.

I'm hoping this is due to Buehrle/Garland working on pitches they haven't quiet perfected, or working on arm slot or location rather than actually throwing a regular season calibur type of game.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 06:15 PM)
Terrible. But...doesn't mean anything other than personal fan-dom satisfaction when you do well in spring training.

I'm hoping this is due to Buehrle/Garland working on pitches they haven't quiet perfected, or working on arm slot or location rather than actually throwing a regular season calibur type of game.

i told you, it's the gyroball, dammit!

QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 04:15 PM)
you're right, apparently rex grossman is worse than a serial killer. sick of hearing that so let's wait till september for football to come back

Yea really. I'm STILL debating with friends/family about that friggin Super Bowl. Then again, I'm still complaining about the Bears not beating the Redskins in 86 AND 87 either to get another Super Bowl trip back then.

Edited by kwolf68

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 03:15 PM)

It is possible they are both working on the gyroball. At least that explains the score.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Feb 28, 2007 -> 06:16 PM)
Yea really. I'm STILL debating with friends/family about that friggin Super Bowl. Then again, I'm still complaining about the Bears not beating the Redskins in 86 AND 87 either to get another Super Bowl trip back then.

hahah i wasnt a bears fan back in those days but if i was i'm sure i'd still be whining about it. can't blame ditka though, he's infallible. i have that picture of him wearing a Bears NFC Champions hat before the superbowl on my cell phone