Greg Maddux?

DrunkBomber

Link

"Maddux? For a guy with a CPA's demeanor, he has a sense of humor that a 12-year-old would envy. Maddux is a master of strategically timed nose picking, sidling up to an unsuspecting rookie in the shower and urinating on the kid's leg, and inventing just the right nickname for a teammate with big ears, a prominent schnozz or some other pronounced physical qualities.

"I call him 'The Silent Scumbag,'" Wells said. "You would perceive him to be Einstein because he's quiet and he's always sitting there at his locker with a crossword puzzle. But he's got a silent sickness to him, sort of like David Cone. Those quiet guys are the ones you have to watch out for."

Edited by DrunkBomber

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 05:13 PM)
He could of multitasked in the Cubs clubhouse and pissed all over Moises Alou's hands :bang

Maybe that's how Alou got the idea?

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!

Where's the puke smilie when you need it?

• 3 weeks later...

What a total waste of a human being. I hope he vomits dip juice all over himself, falls in the street trying to clean himself up, gets run over by a dump truck, and dragged half a mile until his entire body is raw, then gets stabbed in the anus with a rusty switch blade.

QUOTE(max power @ Mar 19, 2007 -> 01:41 AM)
What a total waste of a human being. I hope he vomits dip juice all over himself, falls in the street trying to clean himself up, gets run over by a dump truck, and dragged half a mile until his entire body is raw, then gets stabbed in the anus with a rusty switch blade.

he just likes peeing on people :huh

QUOTE(max power @ Mar 19, 2007 -> 01:41 AM)

awesome! Post of the year! :cheers :lol: