What are your pet peeves?

BridgeportHeather

Originally posted by theoldroman

I hate talking to girls who have no clue. I used to talk to a lot of those kind girls. They would space out and say "uh-uh" and you would just kinda want to knock on their heads and see if anythings in there...

But right now, my biggest pet peeve is myself. Recently, a hot varsity cheerleader at my school started flirting with me. We would always wave at eachother and recently Ive tried to get her number but I never got the right timing. So yesterday I came out of lunch and headed off towards my study block while singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall" at the top of my lungs. She passed me in the hall and smiled and in midst of my mini orchestra I gave a mere nod in response (not a smiling nod, just a nod, like you would nod at a teacher). I was truly pissed at myself after realizing what I had done. So earlier today I was walking towards my 4th block class and I was just about to enter the room when I peered over my shoulder and saw her. She was with some other guy and we made eye contact. It was about 2 seconds long but it seemed like an eternity. I finally ended it by spinning and thowing open the door and leaving her in the hallway. Im going to try to apologize tommorrow but does anyone else have any advice? Should I apologize and then get her number or should I wait til a later date to get the number? 

I have some great advice for you. Ask Murcie!!!

Click me, I am a link:)

Slow drivers, people that smack their gum, people who are too stupid to realize that the directions are right there, people who say the low score first when it is incorrect(eg. The Tigers lost to the Sox 3 to 6....the Bears got the motherf***ing s*** kicked out of them again 7 to 57, etc)...and Cubs fans. :D

I can agree with you on the topic of slow drivers wsf. I live in a upper class neighborhood where the houses are relatively nice but I mean they aint the f***in White House. Yet all these tourists come thru at like 5 mph just to look at the houses which are a million times nicer than any of the motherf***ing getto apartments theyll ever live in. But it pisses me off when people do this. At the front of the neighborhood theres a sign that says no soliciting but no one gives a flyin f*** about solicitors, I just want to get rid of all these damn tourists...

MY PET PEEVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. LIBERALS

2. DETROIT RED WINGS FANS

3. CLEVELAND INDIANS FANS

4. CHICAGO CUBS FANS

5. TRAFFIC LIGHTS THAT DON'T CHANGE TO GREEN EVEN IF THERE IS NO CROSS TRAFFIC

6. GREEN BAY PACKERS FANS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT LIVE IN CHICAGO

7. CATS (THEY TEAR s*** UP AND MAKE ME SNEEZE)

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

MY PET PEEVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1.  LIBERALS

2.  DETROIT RED WINGS FANS

3.  CLEVELAND INDIANS FANS

4.  CHICAGO CUBS FANS

5.  TRAFFIC LIGHTS THAT DON'T CHANGE TO GREEN EVEN IS THERE IS NO CROSS TRAFFIC

6.  GREEN BAY PACKERS FANS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT LIVE IN CHICAGO

7.  CATS (THEY TEAR s*** UP AND MAKE ME SNEEZE)

Damn those traffic lights. I hate those things when you sit their and its the middle of the night and your the only one on the street, yet their you are waiting for a minute or two. Whats up with that.