Sox vs Twinkies

SoxFan1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentin and Jimenez must be benched tommorow:

--Valentin with two dumb plays one of which led to his 4th defensive run of the season (he also had two good defensive plays at 2nd, but still...)

--Jimeenz with one defensive f***up, but also getting doubled up at second and K-ing with runner at 3rd and 1 out...

f***ers.

--Valentin with two dumb plays one of which led to his 4th run of the season (he also had twogood defensive plays, but still...)

--Jimeenz with one defensive f***up, but also getting doubled up at second and K-ing with runner at 3rd and 1 out...

f***ers.

That means Rowand Harris and Graffy in the same line up? :puke

Jesus, you people sure have selective memory.....talk about how bad Koch is, hes gonna blow it, look, he threw the first pitch in the dirt.....hmm...thats 11 out of 13 save opportunities. It was the right move for JM, the righty power hitter was up, u go to your righty power closer. He's the damn closer, thats his job, put him in when times are tight. No one mentions how s***ty Maggs has been, or how DJ is not doing the only thing he WAS previously doing, hitting. There are bigger problems on this team then at closer.

--Valentin with two dumb plays one of which led to his 4th run of the season (he also had twogood defensive plays, but still...)

f***ers.

That means Rowand Harris and Graffy in the same line up? :puke

Ok, at least ONE of them should be benched. Since it was Jose's 2nd error in 30 games and since he made two good plays to make up for it earlier I'd be willing to make it Jimenez...lol

But serisouly, message shoudl be sent and BOTH of them should be sat.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jesus, you people sure have selective memory.....talk about how bad Koch is, hes gonna blow it, look, he threw the first pitch in the dirt.....hmm...thats 11 out of 13 save opportunities. It was the right move for JM, the righty power hitter was up, u go to your righty power closer. He's the damn closer, thats his job, put him in when times are tight. No one mentions how s***ty Maggs has been, or how DJ is not doing the only thing he WAS previously doing, hitting. There are bigger problems on this team then at closer.

well i think we covered the dj thing in full.. and manos, paulies lack of hitting... maggs hasnt done much wrong lately.....botch though.. geez us .. look at what foulke is doing in oaktown and then tell me again how great botch is.........we lost out on that deal.. hands down..........

well i think we covered the dj thing in full.. and manos, paulies lack of hitting... maggs hasnt done much wrong lately.....botch though.. geez us .. look at what foulke is doing in oaktown and then tell me again how great botch is.........we lost out on that deal.. hands down..........

I dont know about that. Cotts is doing one hell of a job.

But we are on the hook for 14 mill to botch... :(

Guest hotsoxchick1
I dont know about that. Cotts is doing one hell of a job.

But we are on the hook for 14 mill to botch... :(

cotts is not up here helping out the team ...... untill that day comes he has not paid off yet.........botch on the other hand cost us......not only games but money as well... hes just not worth what we gave up..........

I seem to remember TONS of people last year pissing and moaning about how Foulke wasnt getting it done at the start of the season. Chalk that up to management, as he should have been left in the closers role REGARDLESS of the situation, much like Koch is now. ON paper, the deal looked good, and we got rid of catcher dead-weight, and got a pretty good pitching prospect in return. I'll do that deal anyday I am approached about it. Foulke was up for arbitration this year, and good ole JR wasnt gonna fork out what he wanted to stay in Chicago.