Sox vs Twinkies

SoxFan1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Laura.

I don't think we're negative all the time, though, and we're not fair weather fans.

We are still here. We just want to either win or lose pretty, not lose like a bunch of rubes.

As far as tonight, I am very impressed with Marte and Koch especially after their recent woes. And it's nice that the team won in Minnesota after blowing that lead to the Cubs Sunday.

It gives us a glimmer of hope that we may possibly have some heart this year. I sure hope so.

Jose....his last error also came in Metrodome, also on a DP.  Deja Vu.

Looks to me that Jose likes to do his s*** agst the Twins, he is a choke. The last time he costs us the ballgame and in this he a almost costs us. And he is hitting like Clayton, for all Jose is doing (offense and defense) bring Clayton back! :lol: :lol:

Looks to me that Jose likes to do his s*** agst the Twins, he is a choke. The last time he costs us the ballgame and in this he a almost costs us. And he is hitting like Clayton, for all Jose is doing (offense and defense) bring Clayton back! :lol:  :lol:

Jimenez has also been very Jose-like for the past month or so.

Don't you all get tired of being negative about the Sox???

We won the game!!!!  Marte and Koch did their job like they were supposed to today. No closer is perfect even Eric Gagne blew a save yesterday.

Gagne actually came in when the game was tied, so he didn't blow the save -- but I agree, nobody is perfect, and I get sick of seeing all of you people on here whining about "Botch". Like someone pointed out, we have FAR greater problems on this team than who is doing the closing, so I think we should focus more on them and less on the guy with an ERA around 2.00 over the last month and a half.

When the hell is this team gonna get runners in when they're in scoring position! :angry: Two very easy opportunities to get runs in, we botched both of them. 1st and 3rd, 2 outs, DLo and Crede both K'd swinging, how f***ing hard can it be to get a sac fly and get the run in??! We couldnt cash in on those easy opportunities and it could have proved fatal. Thank God that Frank got that jam-shot in for an RBI-single.

And if Koch blew that one, there must be something seriously wrong with him. That has to be one of the easiest save opportunities ever. Bases empty, 2 outs.

I'm glad that we won and everything, but our starting pitching cant pitch a gem like this every night and we have lost too many freaking games that we should have easily won.