Sox vs Twinkies

SoxFan1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

now if that wasnt a beautiful tag out by manos i dont know what was.........geez us we get ripped off ...........wtf............ :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
It was beautiful except for one thing -- he forgot to tag him. :huh:

from where im sittin he had his foot before it got a chance to sneak in there............oh well............

The replay and Jose's lack of an argument tend to disagree.

The tag indeed was beautiful, classic...except Hocking never intended to be tagged, pulling up a foot short it.

Either way, both Jimenez and Jose f***ed up, for Jimenez it's becoming a tradition.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jose sucks as a SS and if he doesn't start hitting soon, he will be completely worthless

and jimenez sucks at 2nd.....why the f*** they havent brought up miles by now is beyond me.. we could really use his switch hitting ............and his defense is got to be better than jimenez's lazy ass..............

Jose sucks as a SS and if he doesn't start hitting soon, he will be completely worthless

You''re wrong, he has 1 error in almost 30 games and has made a TON of spectacular plays in the meantime, in addition to getting closer and closer to A-Rod in DPs turned (49).... This was one freak play, you should have seen it. No excuse, but I don;'t see you mentioning Jimenez no-error error on the play before...

and jimenez sucks at 2nd.....why the f*** they havent brought up miles by now is beyond me.. we could really use his switch hitting ............and his defense is got to be better than jimenez's lazy ass..............

Sorry I don't want a midget on the team.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sorry I don't want a midget on the team.

that midget is hitting better than most of our guys and can out do jimenez on defense right about now.............geez us......what does height have to do with anything.. its hitting and defense i worry about and right now jimenez is sucking up the joint with his lazy ass.............get him out of here............