Sox vs Twinkies

SoxFan1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that midget is hitting better than most of our guys and can out do jimenez on defense right about now.............geez us......what does height have to do with anything.. its hitting and defense i worry about and right now jimenez is sucking up the joint with his lazy ass.............get him out of here............

Maybe if he squats down in his batting stance he can draw a walk more often than not...

that midget is hitting better than most of our guys and can out do jimenez on defense right about now.............geez us......what does height have to do with anything.. its hitting and defense i worry about and right now jimenez is sucking up the joint with his lazy ass.............get him out of here............

Well according to the poll on the off topic board he isn't going to make nearly as much money or have as big of a house as his "bigger" counterparts... Maybe that is why he hasn't made it?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Maybe if he squats down in his batting stance he can draw a walk more often than not...

just exactly what do you have against miles????? and whats with the lovefest for the dumbass jimenez.......i dont get it... do you want whats better for the team or some guy out there going through the motions because hes taller............damn.......... :huh:

Willie Harris commits a third defensive f***up (Jose and Jimenez have the other two) in just 2 innings...Jose redeems himself by backing Willie up in CF of all places and keeping Koskie from reaching that all-important second base.

Now there's the (loser) Sox we all know and love!

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL!  Farmer is not having a good night.

"If that is a base hit, I am humpty dumpty.  And I am not going to have a great fall."

LMFAO! :lol:

Then after a pop out (plenty) foul out to Olivo...

"Maybe that is a base hit too?"

farmio is gonna go into cardiac arrest before the nites over......... ;)

"If that is a base hit, I am humpty dumpty.  And I am not going to have a great fall."

I can symphathize with Farmer- this baserunning/fielding/anti-clutch hitting s*** we've been seeing all season long is sickening

farmio is gonna go into cardiac arrest before the nites over......... ;)

Let me put it this way if this keeps up, it won't be SARS that gets him...

Nice quick flip by Jose to get the force at 2nd. 2 outs...

Guest hotsoxchick1

I can symphathize with Farmer- this baserunning/fielding/anti-clutch hitting s*** we've been seeing all season long is sickening

and we only have to watch it.. imagine how we would feel if we had to talk about it to 1000's of fans on the air waves.......lmao not a job i would want to have right about now..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jose redeems himself AGAIN by keeping another runner off 2nd base by completing a difficult underthrow force out in the last second...2 plus plays at 2nd cancel out his "tag" earlier on IMO.

Agreed?

yeah ill buy that brando.........ok hes even.. that doesnt excuse the other two clowns though............they have alot of ground to make up here......

and we only have to watch it.. imagine how we would feel if we had to talk about it to 1000's of fans on the air waves.......lmao not a job i would want to have right about now..........

After being a sports broadcaster in college there might not be anything harder than making a s***ty team sound interesting no matter how bad you think that they suck.

Guest hotsoxchick1

After being a sports broadcaster in college there might not be anything harder than making a s***ty team sound interesting no matter how bad you think that they suck.

and to have to do it with a polite tone... i would be fired right about now with all the "mother f***ers", "s***s" "oh hells" and "damns" and such i would have to cut loose with to accurately describe what is going on ............

yeah ill buy that brando.........ok hes even.. that doesnt excuse the other two clowns though............

Willie Harris SMOKED two drives, he could be 2 for 3 just as eaily (4 hard outs for Willie in just 2 games...lol), he also has very good defensive range side to side...What's Jimenez's excuse for constantly f***ing up? I went from being one of his biggest fans to mildly despising him.

Guest hotsoxchick1
How's Loaiza doing?

loz is doing wonderful......its the clown parade behind him thats f***in things up............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Willie Harris SMOKED two drives, he could be 2 for 3 just as eaily (4 hard outs for Willie in just 2 games...lol), he also has very good defensive range side to side...What's Jimenez's excuse for constantly f***ing up? I went from being one of his biggest fans to mildly despising him.

his excuse is hes a lazy ass mother f***er..........who plays with no heart, no life, and no passion what so ever.........he goes through the motions and even does that s***ty..............no excuses.......he just flat out sucks......