So I WAS going to a baseball game...

sox4lifeinPA

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story...107.htm&sc=1110

sorry southsider...I'd like to see birthdays 24-75...we might have to call a raincheck...or in this case a suicide bombing check.

ab.

f*** you al quida...lighten up and learn to like enjoy life a little. :fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok so what happened? they call off the game??? i dont get it....what is so important in texas that it would be a hot target to hit??? you would think that they would prefer to stop in gillys for a cold one after a hard days bombing...........

I don't know what the hell they plan on doing, but I know what I'm planning on NOT doing. I'm not one to freak out about things, but a stolen airliner, me at a baseball game....damn you Tom Clancy....I don't want any part of your next movie.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't know what the hell they plan on doing, but I know what I'm planning on NOT doing. I'm not one to freak out about things, but a stolen airliner, me at a baseball game....damn you Tom Clancy....I don't want any part of your next movie.

then why arent you going to the game? live and f*** them dont let them ruin your day at the park.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
That's what I say.  That is why I still work in the bastion of capitalism of the Chicago Futures Markets.

good for you...........f*** the terrorists... gutless balless assholes.. why let them f*** up your life .......i dont.....the only thing that f***s up my life is my unballanced check book...lol...........

for f***s sake go to the damn game.

It is all hype, this is, and means nothing. Live with fear and you limit yourself. My parents didn't stop me from doing anything that I wanted to do, sure as hell some alleged threats from some alleged sources ain;t gonna stop me.

What is the worst that can happen? You are a part of history. You have a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of that. The bright side is you see a game with friends.

How about this: you stay home and you and I make a bet. On July 4th: If al-queda blows up a Texas baseball game, I will pay you $1,000 cash. If al-queda does not blow up a Texas baseball game, you pay to me $1,000 cash. deal?

Hey kids, I am Tom Ridgway and I say be scared of the goblins and the ghosties and the democrats and the al queda terrorists and stay home under the bed

chicken(4).gif

for f***s sake go to the damn game.

It is all hype, this is, and means nothing.  Live with fear and you limit yourself.  My parents didn't stop me from doing anything that I wanted to do, sure as hell some alleged threats from some alleged sources ain;t gonna stop me.

What is the worst that can happen?  You are a part of history.  You have a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of that.  The bright side is you see a game with friends.

How about this: you stay home and you and I make a bet. On July 4th:  If al-queda blows up a Texas baseball game, I will pay you $1,000 cash.  If al-queda does not blow up a Texas baseball game, you pay to me $1,000 cash.  deal?

Hey kids, I am Tom Ridgway and I say be scared of the goblins and the ghosties and the democrats and the al queda terrorists and stay home under the bed

chicken(4).gif

AMEN to that

I think I forgot my green lettering....

I'm still going to the game. I just had to erase the visions of a 747 crashing into the outfield....(please land on sammy..............)

sorry for the confusion.

ab.