California, here I come!

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 9, 2007 -> 12:01 PM)
San Francisco is easily the best city in california, but running very close behind is san diego. Oakland flat out blows.

My sister lives in SF, and it's okay, too f***ing "hilly" for me. I could never live there.

QUOTE(Cali @ Mar 9, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)
Booooooo NorCal, Booooooooooo!!!!!!!

:P

Real shocker...the man hates everything but LA and I'm sure he hates half of LA. Your probably the real reason the OC got cancelled too. :lol:

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 9, 2007 -> 12:01 PM)
San Francisco is easily the best city in california, but running very close behind is san diego. Oakland flat out blows.

San Diego >>>>> LA >>>> San Fran

Just my opinion. I was far from enamored with the two times I've been to San Fran.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 9, 2007 -> 05:16 PM)
Real shocker...the man hates everything but LA and I'm sure he hates half of LA. Your probably the real reason the OC got cancelled too. :lol:

San Diego >>>>> LA >>>> San Fran

Just my opinion. I was far from enamored with the two times I've been to San Fran.

San Fran is nice as long as you arent there for long. The cuisine I think was ridiculously good. LA is horrible though, bad layout , bad traffic, bad neighborhood. San Diego is awesome though, especially all the little surf towns (encinita, Del Mar) along the coast. Wicked fish tacos.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 01:49 AM)
San Diego is the coolest city in Cali.

SF is cool for about a day and a half, then you realize it's reallly small and that it's chilly and rainy pretty often.

L.A. is wierd, there is no real neighborhood feel to it. The old and the new are thrown together everywhere.

Ill take rainy and chilly any day over Chicago's unpredictable weather

I want to know what people mean by "LA" when they say they dont like it.

You gotta understand that LA can mean two things: The city of Los Angeles or LA County.

I don't know why anyone would go to SoCal and just go to the city of LA, which does include the ghetto areas and is near the badder neighborhoods like Compton and Inglewood.

LA County however, is MASSIVE and incldes many many great cities including Beverly Hills, Malibu, Burbank (haha of course I gotta plug my city) Pasadena, West Hollywood (Gay? Yes, but also Very Safe if people are worried about the "bad neighborhoods" in LA) and lots of beach communities like Hermosa, Manhattan, Redondo etc.

You just gotta understand that LA is a very broad term because it is so big...

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 04:12 PM)
good, you keep you're hybrid cars and Paris Hilton's out of South Dakota

seriously, who needs Paris Hilton when there are herds of cattle everywhere?

Paris would probably give the cows some new cow flu.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 12:10 PM)
I've only been to Cali once, luckily I had the famous Jason Gage to show me around. Good times.

So after you finished up at the baseball games and the cheapest strip clubs in Cali, what did you guys do? :P

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 06:12 PM)
good, you keep you're hybrid cars and Paris Hilton's out of South Dakota

seriously, who needs Paris Hilton when there are herds of cattle everywhere?

At least you can get something useful out of a cow...