My 1 Week of Fame

SoxFan1

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 08:29 PM)
Damn Serb, you weren't kidding awhile back when you said you were tall.

Now I'm only 80% sure I could kick you ass. :)

Good luck on the business, though.

LOL, thanks Flash. And thanks to everyone else as well. I've already gotten calls and email from money-hungry bastards trying to run my business. So is the business life I guess...

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 08:47 PM)
It's a damn shame I didn't go to college. I would rock that Leon kid. I'm looking at his stats and the only thing he was better at then me is average. If I could only turn back time.. :( Slav you know I can rake it. :)

He's got great control and good movement on his pitches. He won't strike you out, but he'll probably get you to hit a nubber to the 1st basemen...

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Mar 12, 2007 -> 08:47 PM)
Extremely cool.

You guys could have a lot on your plates if you decided to expand. The Midwest is typically one of the least scouted regions -- and there's definitely lots of guys who can play here.

We're definitely willing to do so. We've got a few players interested from a few states in the midwest. Most scouts go to Texas, California, and Florida...lot's of good players here in the Midwest, like you said. Getting the word out is the hardest part of any business. Thats how you get clients, and that's what we're trying to do...

• 2 weeks later...