My MLB2K7 Franchise

I'm happy to report that as franchise owner/manager/player of the Chicago White Sox -- our beloved Sox are in first place after 37 games, 3.5 games into first place. This is after playing 33% of the games, managing 33% of the games, and simming ~34% of the games...to keep a bit of randomness involved(decided by player stats) and computer control.

Suprisingly, the Kansas City Royals are in second, with the Tigers a close third. As Owner/GM, I don't expect the Royals to hang much longer and I'm expecting the Indians to turn things around.

I temporarily lost Garland to a severe blister on his throwing hand, which cost me two starts out of him, and Jenks due to shoulder tightness for 5 days...but all is well again.

The Indians are in dead last, however...but the entire division is tight.

Interesting point of note.

Even in the game, Brian Anderson SUCKS and can't hit a lick.

Pods is having a bounceback season...prooving all of you losers wrong.

...wait. It's only a game. :(

Edited by Y2HH

The royals are second in my game too! they play ridiculous defense too. DeJesus robbed me of like 5 home runs in the same game. He's a jerk.

Also, the Indians are in last place as well! are video game results accurate predictors of the future? one can only hope.

and, unfortunately, i can't even replace anderson with erstad because erstad sucks just as hardcore. it's a bad situation in CF in 2K7land

QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Mar 14, 2007 -> 09:05 AM)
The royals are second in my game too! they play ridiculous defense too. DeJesus robbed me of like 5 home runs in the same game. He's a jerk.

Also, the Indians are in last place as well! are video game results accurate predictors of the future? one can only hope.

and, unfortunately, i can't even replace anderson with erstad because erstad sucks just as hardcore. it's a bad situation in CF in 2K7land

Yes, I'm having the same problem in CF. I don't like playing Mack-o-wack there, because his defense (he's very slow moving in the outfield), so I've kind of been playing the matchup in CF. I was actually thinking of going to the Phillies for Rowand tonight...but I'm not sure yet...

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Mar 14, 2007 -> 11:32 AM)
there's a 3 page thread on this in the old sports pub...

That three page thread has nothing to do with MY franchise. This one was specifically about ME. And now there is a 1/2 page thread on it here. :P

What's with everyone and their 'this thread already exists' nonsense? It's a message board. So what. Some of us don't have the time to read through every single sub-section of this board and just want to post/discuss things. :P

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Mar 14, 2007 -> 11:43 AM)
That three page thread has nothing to do with MY franchise. This one was specifically about ME. And now there is a 1/2 page thread on it here. :P

Well, this part of the messageboard is specifically about the White Sox, not about you.

What's with everyone and their 'this thread already exists' nonsense? It's a message board. So what. Some of us don't have the time to read through every single sub-section of this board and just want to post/discuss things. :P

Because it is even more nonsense to see the same thing posted in 4 different threads

40 games in my franchise and the Tribe has been in 1st since day one. The Tigers and my Sox keep flip-flopping for 2nd. I'm not having problems with my centerfield situation, Erstad is hitting over .300 and Anderson is hitting .275 as hit backup. It's Guch that's killing me with his .189 average.