AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER

southsider2k5

I think we need to take our hat off to both Marte & Koch as well.

So far we've just been talking about E-LO for the all-star game, but soon we're going to have to start talking about E-LO for Cy Young.

To get that 3rd out after Valentin cost a run was HUGE. Nerves of steel E-LO has.

And then Marte & Koch in the 9th was a thing of beauty.

The best the Twinks had to offer at the plate vs the best the SOX had to offer in the pen.

4.5 gb & now we're chasing KC. I Can't help but feel good right now.

:cheers

...Koch in the 9th was a thing of beauty. 

Beauty? I think I'd call it something else....like heart-stopping, or breath-stopping.

Obviously, you can tell my confidence level with Koch right now. You can afford to leave a 97-MPH mistake up every once in a while, because it is harder to catch up to then say, a 92-MPH mistake up. Right now, if Koch makes a mistake up, the pitch will be hit a loooooong ways.

Koch can be erratic at times, which drops my heart six underground. Frank's diving stop in the late innings was a huge play, and Daubach's double that hit the roof was awesome! That was a great game all-around minus Valentin's couple defensive blunders, as well as Koch's first few pitches.