Brewers @ White Sox ST, 3/14/07

Balta1701

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Gwynn grounds out to Valido. Runner scores.

Cole Gillespie on to hit for the Brew Crew.

Gio Walks Gillespie.

J.D. Glausser up.

Fly out to Anderson. Inning over.

Owens grounds out to the pitcher.

Edited by Balta1701

When some of you people get a chance, read this game thread from the beginning. So much negativity, so much angst, an outside person wouldnt even know this is a White Sox FAN site. This is supposed to be a board of people who love this team and this organization.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 14, 2007 -> 05:47 PM)
When some of you people get a chance, read this game thread from the beginning. So much negativity, so much angst, an outside person wouldnt even know this is a White Sox FAN site. This is supposed to be a board of people who love this team and this organization.

Dude, get used to it.

Game threads are awful - the most negative part of this board by far.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 14, 2007 -> 05:47 PM)

It started out negative, but it has been some really funny sh** for many pages now and great PBP, too. Very much in the spirit of Caray and Piersall if that rings a bell.

I have mainly been observing but as a fan for the better part of 25 years, now, I think it is my duty as a fan to engage in debate and criticize the team much as it is our duty as Americans to question our government. If I don't do either, I am neither a true fan and this is not really a democracy.

QUOTE(Beltin @ Mar 14, 2007 -> 03:59 PM)
I have mainly been observing but as a fan for the better part of 25 years, now, I think it is my duty as a fan to engage in debate and criticize the team much as it is our duty as Americans to question our government. If I don't do either, I am neither a true fan and this is not really a democracy.

You terrorist loving America hater!