Dead Brackets Club

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost 2 Sweet 16's. Didn't do that bad all told, about split the 16 games, getting 9 of them right.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 15, 2007 -> 11:33 PM)
I lost Stanford, idonno what I was thinking putting them in the sweet 16.

I know what you mean, I had Penn in the Sweet 16. I actually had them in the elite eight at one point too, but changed that at the last minute.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 11:05 AM)
didn't lose any sweet 16s but lost 5 teams in the 32... not great... but coulda been worse i guess. damn you duke and marquette!

Basically the same here. I lost 6 teams in the 32, but nothing deeper than that.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 15, 2007 -> 09:55 PM)
Terrible. Awful. Did pretty well tonight except for Duke. At least I don't think I lost any Elite 8 teams yet.

Ya, I made the mistake of having Duke in the sweet 16. The matchups really looked good for them, plus Coach K has been in the sweet 16 the last 8 or 9 years and while Duke isn't as good as usual they still are a decent team.

Oh well as of now that is my only sweet 16 team thats a goner.

Wisconsin could blow a lot of brackets. They just aren't a top 4 or 5 team and they are the type of team that could lose to almost anyone (although they pull out pretty much every close game which is to there credit). Still Tucker is banged up, and Butch is not near 100%.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 06:18 PM)
wow, that is impressive. hope you got that sheet in some money pools.

The pool I run (and I show people my sheet before the tourney starts) is $10 a pop, winner take all. I have 130 sheets this year.

*Gulp*

Lots of basketball to play, though.