3/16/06 Sox Vs Cubs 3:05 CT

Kalapse

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 02:27 PM)
I know there are alot of people out there who dont want to hear it. But I am very encouraged to see Scotty play the way he is playing today. Aggressive, good defense and he appears to be seeing the ball well.

All of that would be encouraging if we knew he could still run.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 02:44 PM)
Damn, Logan gained some muscle since I've last seen him. Throwing harder as well.

It would be so useful for him to actually make the team and succeed...thus giving us the 2nd lefty and putting Sisco in AAA.

Justin Stone is the freaky lovechild of Mack and Pods.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 04:53 PM)
What do you guys think about Valido and Perez and some of are other infield prospects?

Valido needs to prove he can hit again. He's slick as oil in the field, but he needs to prove he's past the roids suspension and that he can be healthy and hit.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 04:46 PM)
It would be so useful for him to actually make the team and succeed...thus giving us the 2nd lefty and putting Sisco in AAA.

I agree, although from quotes and various newspaper articles it appears Sisco's position is all but guaranteed.

Between him and Masset, two pitchers who could possibly be high ceiling starters, I'd atleast hope one is stretched out for the rotation within the next several seasons.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 04:54 PM)
I agree, although from quotes and various newspaper articles it appears Sisco's position is all but guaranteed.

Between him and Masset, two pitchers who could possibly be high ceiling starters, I'd atleast hope one is stretched out for the rotation within the next several seasons.

I'd prefer Boone in the pen and Sisco being stretched in AAA, but I think that's best for the longterm. If Sisco is the better option for our team to win, so be it.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 02:53 PM)
What do you guys think about Valido and Perez and some of are other infield prospects?

Just from the numbers and articles, without having actually seen many of them in person other than a handfull of ST at bats...I'd say that the White Sox should make plans to hold onto Uribe and Iguchi for the next 3-4 years. There's a remote chance that anyone in your minors could pull a Booooone and suddenly turn into a good player...but I'd say the odds aren't with us in this class.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 02:54 PM)

I have a feeling the final cuts this year are really really really going to piss me off.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 04:57 PM)
Just from the numbers and articles, without having actually seen many of them in person other than a handfull of ST at bats...I'd say that the White Sox should make plans to hold onto Uribe and Iguchi for the next 3-4 years. There's a remote chance that anyone in your minors could pull a Booooone and suddenly turn into a good player...but I'd say the odds aren't with us in this class.

I have a feeling the final cuts this year are really really really going to piss me off.

Valido is a decent MIF prospect. He needs to show last year was an abberration. It's clear that Ozzie likes him, as does the org.

The Diamondbacks should really be looking at Boone.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 02:59 PM)
The thing is, I think Erstad is perfect for us if he were to be used correctly -- as the fourth OFer. Or hell, even as our starting left-fielder.

Remove Podsednik from the picture and everything is perfect. Eduardo Perez makes the team. Mackowiak is the backup corner OFer. Erstad backs up Anderson in center. Everything comes up roses.

I agree.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 04:55 PM)
I'd prefer Boone in the pen and Sisco being stretched in AAA, but I think that's best for the longterm. If Sisco is the better option for our team to win, so be it.

Big time agree with that. Boone looks good right now.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 04:46 PM)

Thats what should be happening. Stretch Sisco out in AAA. Logan looks unstoppable in AZ.