i miss bmr.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1
So, ya finally decided to give up on OldRoman, did ya? :lol:

its not fair to fight with someone who is handicapped........and roman fits that bill........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
PSSSST...HSC, I heard Heather called you a fat, dirty slut!

:lol:

lol well :fyou her.. shes a s*** talking, dumbass lovin, wanna be virgin...... ;) dont tell her i told ya that though..........our secret...... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't mind that fat ugly slob, HSC!!!  Sox fan women must stick together!!! :headbang

oh he was just tryin to help fuel the fires... now ya went and blew it heather... geez us .. cant you just play along............lol lol lol ................as if i would honestly listen to what he says... i know he was tryin to help fill my bmr void here ...........he just sucks at picking the person for me to fued with........ :D

oh he was just tryin to help fuel the fires... now ya went and blew it heather... geez us .. cant you just play along............lol lol lol ................as if i would honestly listen to what he says... i know he was tryin to help fill my bmr void here ...........he just sucks at picking the person for me to fued with........ :D

Damn....I'm not sure who you want to fight with tonight.

If you want to....a little birdie told me that Roman called you a dirty tramp who couldn't get a guy to save your life.

lol well :fyou her.. shes a s*** talking, dumbass lovin, wanna be virgin...... ;) dont tell her i told ya that though..........our secret...... :D

Hey i wanna her to be a virgin too! :D ;)

Hey i wanna her to be a virgin too! :D ;)

:D I sure as hell dont.

If you want to....a little birdie told me that Roman called you a dirty tramp who couldn't get a guy to save your life.

Any whore can get a guy -- it takes a woman with something to offer to KEEP a guy. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Any whore can get a guy -- it takes a woman with something to offer to KEEP a guy. :rolleyes:

so what are you tryin to say here clujo????????

I'm trying to say...

Does that clear it up? :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'm trying to say...

Does that clear it up? :P

actually what i meant was.... oh hell never mind it really doesnt matter......cause i just dont care anymore.......as you were clujo.......