Daylight Savings time and Soxtalk

Gene Honda Civic

Alright. What am I missing here?

I've changed back and forth 4 times today. Each time the board time appears right for an hour or two before reverting to an hour off. What gives?

Example.... Immediately before this post, the most recent posts were appearing as 10:30 PM (It's now 11:40 CT)... I had the board setting to CT so I figured I should just change it to ET to fix the problem... Go to board settings. Change to eastern. Everything appears fine. Make this post and now everything is an hour ahead. WTF!!!!

It would be fine if it just stayed an hour off, but this constant jumping back and forth is freakin ridiculous.

Edited by Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 10:40 PM)
Same here. Cheat did you check off the box by auto correct DST? I dunno where the hell a mango tree is so I can't help you with that. In fact, sorry I'm not much of a help. :(

Yeah, I've got it "auto correcting" which I suspect is the problem.

If I put it to eastern, I'm an hour too fast. If I put it to Central, I'm an hour too slow.

I'm going to set it to Iraqi time, that's MIDDLE-EAST right?

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 22, 2007 -> 11:43 PM)
Yeah, I've got it "auto correcting" which I suspect is the problem.

If I put it to eastern, I'm an hour too fast. If I put it to Central, I'm an hour too slow.

I'm going to set it to Iraqi time, that's MIDDLE-EAST right?

bah-duh pah

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 23, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
Being a fairly new poster here I wonder why anyone actually looks at the time something was posted. I can't think I ever have.

:bang

That's only new poster relative to the amount of time you have walked this earth, Grandpa.

:D