Baltimore claims Sean Tracey

Butter Parque

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 24, 2007 -> 05:20 PM)
At least Floyd has a somewhat repeatable delivery, Tracey reminds me of a little league kid when he holds the ball.

Oh ya, even the first time I saw Tracey pitched, I couldn't believe how hyped up he was by certain people. Floyd's delivery is pretty terrible also, as he shows the ball way too quickly. I really, really think Floyd needs to start off in the minors, as there's no guarantee he can even be successful in AAA. If he does well, great. Then we have the first choice to replace an injured starter ready.

I'm sure Tracey will end up completely lost on the MLB scrap heap, totally worthless to anyone. Just like all the other starter/reliever candidates the White Sox brought up and developed the last few years. Jason Grilli, Gary Majewski, John Rauch. Total garbage.

My first reaction when I read this was...who cares.

This guy hasn't been a prospect for a while in my eyes, I'm glad he's gone. At this point to me all he did was fill a roster spot in Charlotte.

Good riddance and learn how to throw strikes.